Young Riders

Diegobiker

May 20, 2006
Who are the most brilliant young riders for you?Who do you expect will be winning the best races in a few time?
What about Luis Leon Sanchez and Igor Anton from Liberty and Euskaltel?
What do you think?

Diegobiker said:
Who are the most brilliant young riders for you?Who do you expect will be winning the best races in a few time?
What about Luis Leon Sanchez and Igor Anton from Liberty and Euskaltel?
What do you think?
I totally agree with you about Luis Leon Sanchez, but what do you see in Igor?:confused:

Igor Anton was 5th this year in Clasica Alcobendas (2.1), and I have seen him on races such as VUELTA AL PAIS VASCO (PT) and I think he is going to be a good climber.
I agree with you about raisin

Jose Joaquín Rojas(Liberty) is only 20 years old and he has been 7th De Panne (BEL 2.HC) and 1st in THE MOUNTAINS COMPETITION IN TIRRENO-ADRIATICO (PT)
I am Spanish and I don´t really know too much about young riders abroad. I like to follow them, that´s why I opened this post.
Thanks!

Thank you Catabolic Jones!

I have look for some info about him and his results this year have been really interesting, having a great performance not only in the national championship but also in races such as Algarve, GP International ,Semaine Lombarda and Tour Down Under...and he was born in 1985...I would take him into account for the next years

Catabolic_Jones said:
That Australian who won nats. William Walker? Rides for Rabobank...
Watch out for his younger brother, I've ridden with him a few times and let me tell you he is a future talent.

sanchez and walker for me too. holy $#lT sanchez can attack! people forget that the two star's of 2006 pre-giro valverde and boonen are still only puppies!

can't see anyone dominating at a really young age in ullrichesque fashion atm though.

alberto contador is going to be big in the future, hes the next major tour talent to emerge out of spain.