Youngest rider on the forums?

Only 16 here. It's nice to see some young people taking an interest in the sport as everyone near me seems more concerned with cars and clothes.

yes it is nice to see young people getting involved in such a good sport. I only hope this sport will continue to grow.

i live in Pittsburgh, PA. I mountain bike at boyce park and ohiopyle. And i road bike all over Pittsburgh, i am planning on biking from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis in August:D

i'm quite young as well but i dont ride :D i just prefer to stay sitting on my ass and watching cycling on tv ;)

I saw the coolest thing riding home from work today.. a kid (probably about 13-15 years old) on a small Bianchi road bike in team colours :)

16 here from the Philadelphia, PA area.

Im not into racing bikes, I build custom frames for "Chopper" and "Drag" Bikes.

I am currently working on an about 43" long 20"wheel frame to look like a Kawasaki Drag bike.

17 here. I live near Dallas Texas in the Us. Race road and track, mainly concentrating on time trials for right now; and ride mountain bikes, mostly urban mtb but I am getting into trials. So I do just about everything. By the way, Lance is going to kick A$$ in the time trial saturday!!!:D

Ooh, I wet my diapers!

Oh wait, damn, that could mean I'm either 2 or 92...