Road Cycling · Public discussion

Your cycling "Calous" advice please.

Started by TJ · · Last activity · 5 posts · 518 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
28 December 2005
Last activity
29 December 2005
Original author
TJ
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
518
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It seems I have a non-painful lump near my sit bone. When I ride, it gets
    smaller like I am smashing it against my seat. A few hours after the ride
    it is back to a small non-painful lump on my left ischial tuberosity (SP) I
    searched all the saddle sore resources and came up with nothing. Is this
    just a calous. Does anyone else have this problem? It's not the 3rd
    testicle or anything.

    TJ

  2. Have a Doctor examine it. Try a recumbent and maybe the problem will heal.
    "TJ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    It seems I have a non-painful lump near my sit bone. When I ride, it gets
    smaller like I am smashing it against my seat. A few hours after the


    ride

    Quoted message said:

    it is back to a small non-painful lump on my left ischial tuberosity (SP)


    I

    Quoted message said:

    searched all the saddle sore resources and came up with nothing. Is this
    just a calous. Does anyone else have this problem? It's not the 3rd
    testicle or anything.

    TJ

  3. "TJ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    It seems I have a non-painful lump near my sit bone. When I ride, it gets
    smaller like I am smashing it against my seat. A few hours after the
    ride it is back to a small non-painful lump on my left ischial tuberosity
    (SP) I searched all the saddle sore resources and came up with nothing.
    Is this just a calous. Does anyone else have this problem? It's not the
    3rd testicle or anything.

    TJ

    Okay, I found it. Perineal nodular indurations.

    Thanks,

    TJ

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    TJ said:

    Okay, I found it. Perineal nodular indurations.

    Didn't his brother win the TdF five times back in the '90s?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  5. "Howard Kveck" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    TJ said:

    Okay, I found it. Perineal nodular indurations.

    Didn't his brother win the TdF five times back in the '90s?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

    Yes, That was him. "Big Mig" Brother of Peri Indurations.

    They are both associated with many cyclists.

    TJ

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.