Your Cycling Locations

I'm in Cairo, Egypt and there's no decent cycling except down in Sinai which is an 8 hour bus/taxi ride.

However, it is good down there. I wanted to go up Mt. Sinai during the Eid break but my forks have emptied of oil and can't get any 5wt till the shops open again on Fri.
:mad:

Originally posted by budge311
Southern California

The problem with this reply is that it helps nobody. The typical Californian thinks that a simple reply with California, or Southern California, or whatever, is sufficient, when it'd be better to list where you are in California.

I'm in VENTURA, Ca

If anyones arround that area, lets go riding, There's a casual 26 mile sat ride from Rays Bike Shop, departs every sat at 8am sharp.:cool:

I live in Thousand Oaks California. I just may take you up on your offer Rompinrhino.

Originally posted by texastrack04
houston, tx...need someone to train with (i am just starting)

What bike did you end up bying dude, post your reply in your thread in the Cafe.

Also, Budge311
I sent you a pm

Windsor, Ontario! We have a decent riverfront trail and various trails throughout the city. We also have a trail out at Malden park that has been used for BMX trials I believe. The county has a converted train trail from Oldcastle to Leamington. The BUMP program is getting more bike trails throughout the city to make road riding safer.RIDE ON!

Connecticut (Litchfield County)... lots of hills, good fly fishing, not a bad place to cycle.

Central Honshu Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture
Odawara-Yokohama-Hakone-Yugawara-Tokyo-Kamakura
Basically, I`m in the `elbow` of the country.

ride hard
e

Originally posted by ejglows
Central Honshu Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture
Odawara-Yokohama-Hakone-Yugawara-Tokyo-Kamakura
Basically, I`m in the `elbow` of the country.

ride hard
e

where are you located city wise. i am in the military and currently stationed at Naval Air Facility Atsugi which is about 30KM from Yokohama.

For all you northern florida members i will be transferring to Mayport this november and would like to get with someone to learn where to ride.