Your Cycling Locations

Ewing, New Jersey USA here. Ewing is 55 miles south of NYC and about 40 miles Northeast of Philadelphia, PA. Anyone else in this area?

baj32161 said:
Ewing, New Jersey USA here. Ewing is 55 miles south of NYC and about 40 miles Northeast of Philadelphia, PA. Anyone else in this area?

Hi Ewing! I'm in Valley Forge, but have a client in Morrisville with office in many of the towns along the Delaware River. I get to see a lot of the folks who ride along route 32 in Pennsy or along the canals on both sides of the river as I'm driving for work. I keep thinking that some day I should throw the bike in the back and play hookie on a nice day. It looks like a nice place to ride. Have you been on these routes?

fix said:
Hi Ewing! I'm in Valley Forge, but have a client in Morrisville with office in many of the towns along the Delaware River. I get to see a lot of the folks who ride along route 32 in Pennsy or along the canals on both sides of the river as I'm driving for work. I keep thinking that some day I should throw the bike in the back and play hookie on a nice day. It looks like a nice place to ride. Have you been on these routes?
I have not rideen them yet. I just picked up my new bike a month ago and with the weather haven't been out much. My usual days off are MOn and Tues so I plan on getting out on those days from time to time. They seem to be great ridng routes. Perhaps we could hook up for a ride sometime. I live right across the river. The NJ side of the canal is 2 miles from my house.

BW205 said:
Kowloon and New Territories in Hong Kong...

and Brissy (read: Brisbane) when back home in Australia...

Cheers
BW
Hey BW,

I am a fellow expat also living in Kowloon Tong and trying to get in some cycling. I usually head out to the new territories on a weekend and try to squeze in some early morning stuff in Kowloon mid week if I can. Maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime.

Reply to this or drop me an email. I will separate name and domain here to beat the spam bots.:mad: The first part of my email is boomer11 and the domain is @gmail.com

Regards

Boomer11

Boomer11,

Sure thing mate, I am sure we can work out a time to hook up for a bit of ride. But unfortunately, work doesn't allow me to ride during the week....only on weekends (and if I have enough eneryy left..)

PM me to work out finer details... :D

Cheers
BW

Ride around the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Spend a bit of time in the Dandenongs.

Lower North Shore, Sydney

Favourite rides. Balmoral, Manly, Rodd Point and West Head (Ku-ring-gai Chase National park).