Your Cycling Locations

3185807565_268df9e443.jpg

Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico(photo from my front deck)
Just completed first month training after 4 year laziness. At 150 miles per week and making solid progress on endurance and strength on the hills around here.

Anyone visiting, thinking about visiting or fearful of visiting? Pester me for solid info. My bar stools are always friendly. :D

April 17 Rosarito Beach to Ensenada 50 miler will have 5,000+ riders and a big party at finish area. Dinner party in my neighborhood will be too much fun... http://www.rosaritoensenada.org/english/

Also visit San Diego regularly and looking for ride budz up there, too.

I was in soggy Seattle for the last two months and didn't dare to take my bike out in the rain. I was stuck indoors on the trainer. I am finally back to where I belong. Sunny Socal :). I <3 LA!

I'm new to this site and I'm from Rochester, NY. #50 in Bicycling magazine's Top 50 best cities to cycle in. :D

Originally Posted by pekingese .

Orlando, Florida (Central Florida) - Any other Floridians out there?
Alachua County Area, looking to do a long distance ride to Daytona sometime in late Oct. or early Nov. Early morn ride too 3 AMish

Northern Michigan, lots of great hilly roads with not much traffic and some of the best single track anywhere.

Carlsbad, California. I love to ride PCH north into Oceanside and south at times as low as La Jolla. The great thing about southern California is that I can ride in 75 degree weather even in the winter!!!

I live and ride in Eastern Washington and I ride in Northern Idaho as well and will occsionally ride in Western Washington where I have lived as well