Your dream bike.

alienator said:
15.3 lbs there but now 15.2 since I added an AX Daedalus seatpost.
6'1"
175lbs

Your bike is really light! Any lighter and it'd be illegal to race!

My lightest bike is my 50cm Raleigh Prestige with Pulsion crank and Ritchey Protocol wheel + Polar Powermeter. I think it's 16.6 lbs.

My CF Soloist is my major bling dream bike, but I tell myself not to buy that CF Red Selle seat and Zero Gravity Ti's for it. Like, I've spent too much on bikes and I'm not a serious biker anymore. I'm barely putting 30 miles / week here in Houston. Well, mostly the weather holds me back.

I'm 5'4" weighed 147.0 lbs today. I like to keep it 142 to 145 lbs though, so I'm a little overweight.

I would like to post a pic of my CF Soloist with Zipp 404's but can't cuz it's in Chicago. So I'm having withdrawel symptoms not riding it. When I look at the pics of my CF Soloist I feel so inspired to give it a long distance ride. Here in Houston I don't feel like doing long distance rides.

Ax Lightness stuff is expensive and I've only seen it on Poshbikes.com Where do you buy your AX stuff?

Hey Alienator - what you bike is missing is a real good powermeter. iBike sucks. You should at least get the Polar CS600. Training without power totally sucks to me. I can ride without it except on my commuter bike.

JTE83 said:
Ax Lightness stuff is expensive and I've only seen it on Poshbikes.com Where do you buy your AX stuff?

Fairwheel Bikes stocks AX stuff.

JTE83 said:
Hey Alienator - what you bike is missing is a real good powermeter. iBike sucks. You should at least get the Polar CS600. Training without power totally sucks to me. I can ride without it except on my commuter bike.

Whatever. The iBike works just fine. The theory is solid, and the company is quick to make changes.