rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Your Dream Team

Started by KlownLife · · Last activity · 59 posts · 1,343 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
5 June 2004
Last activity
18 July 2004
Original author
KlownLife
Posts
59
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,343
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 59
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size

  1. Quoted message said:

    Just to let you know Sabin, I talked to two riders about your age (one
    16 the other 15) in Seattle and I gave them both your AIM screen name.

    Thanks Zach, Do they have screen names?
    I didn't know of any other riders in Washington except for the usual
    Muni Mitilia group, Sara and Dan.

    -Sabin

    --
    sabin_a. - close to expert

    "Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?"

    'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  2. Umm... probably:

    Kris Holm for muni
    Adam Ryznar for street
    Dustin Kelm for freestyle
    Mike Middleton again for muni
    Dewey Anderson for everything in between (he isnt a pro yet, but you
    should see this kid!!! he is one of the fastest learners I have ever
    seen!!! its amazing!! he can find a trick he wants to learn, and in and
    hour he is doing it like a pro!!!) (wink, wink) everyone who has read
    this thread has read at least on of his posts. its gonna be a BIG
    mystery!!!

    --
    doofe - Skilled unicyclist

    FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! YES, I CAN RIDE THAT THING!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    doofe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4335
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  3. hey sabin,

    Josh from Seattle on AIM: arrabatache

    and I'm pretty sure the other guy posts on here as "xtremeskier_"
    although I didn't get his AIM name

    --
    zach_jucha - Smilemaker

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar

    -I think I see way more penises then I should.-

    - Dan Heaton

    -God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

    - Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  4. Thanks Zach

    -Sabin 🙂

    --
    sabin_a. - close to expert

    "Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?"

    'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  5. Chex
    AccordNSX
    Slugbath
    Yoopers
    Nikkifrog

    --
    harper - Statuesque

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    "You go through life and you choose." - Greg Harper

    "Find weak people and take stuff from them" - Greg Harper
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  6. Mike_Foote said:

    *-Michael Foote (me)
    -Justin Mcneil (probably the only other unicycler in my town)
    -Adam Newburry (a trials bike rider in my town)
    -Steven Carrier(best damn pogostickist ever)
    -Rick(builds and rides tons of low riders,he might make me a
    "lowrider" uni)
    *

    You lot could look quite impressive going down the street! more than a
    bunch of unicyclists

    --
    theamazingmolio - A Unicylist, a juggler, and a prat

    Luke Duller ([email hidden])
    Never trust anything you read on the internet
    [image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/TheAmazingMolio/rolly.gif]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theamazingmolio's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5931
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  7. Give me five "old" guys from Puerto Rico, and we'll whoop those MUni
    boys' butts on the basketball court!

    Guys like:
    David Ramos
    Jose Roman
    Charlie Perez
    Antonio Hernandez
    Daniel Dumeng

    In other words, you forgot to say what your dream team was for??

    --
    johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
    "jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
    www.unicycling.com

    "if you can do balloon animals,you can lace your own wheel." -- Jagur
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    johnfoss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/832
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  8. harper said:

    Chex
    AccordNSX
    Slugbath
    Yoopers
    Nikkifrog

    No Erin?

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    be sure to remove the saddle and simply sit on the seat post. this is far more comfortable - tennisgh22 on the comfort of Savage unis

  9. theamazingmolio said:

    *
    You lot could look quite impressive going down the street! more than a
    bunch of unicyclists *

    Haha yeah, were all riding in the Seafest Parade they are having in my
    town in two days, Ryan Leech* is coming to do a demo as well!

    *Probably the best trials biker there is.

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  10. So lots of star-power names being dropped for the riding, but who are
    you gonna call when things go wrong?

    John Childs

    --
    tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

    Tailgate at your own risk.....

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomblackwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3762
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  11. the ghost busters obviously!🙄

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  12. Mike_Foote said:

    *the ghost busters obviously!🙄 *

    Well, John's a Profile crank-buster, but I'm not sure he's busted any
    ghosts. He's still the guy to know when things break down.

    He also carries a garage full of equipment out on the trail, so others
    don't have to.

    --
    tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

    Tailgate at your own risk.....

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomblackwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3762
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  13. unicycleboy said:

    *I cant believe most of u have missed out Jacinto hes bloody amazing!

    Trev *

    OH MY GOD! TREVOR ACTUALLY NOTICED THAT JACINTO IS GOOD!

    Everyone always forgets him for some reason, but I reckon he's wicked.

    Teamness:

    Dan Heaton
    Jacinto
    Dan Doerksen
    Kevin McMullin
    Ryan Atkins

    Street and 1 trials guy who can do street 😄

    --
    Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

    :[Spoon!]:.
    [image: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5223/UCS.gif]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  14. Kevin McMullin
    Kris Holm
    Dan Heaton
    Ryan Atkins
    Austin Hamer(me)

    --
    aust - Austin Hamer

    * U n i c y c l e r *
    * S n o w b o a r d e r *
    * P a i n t b a l l e r *
    * C a n a d i a n *
    [image:
    http://xull.free.fr/couak/Vidz/how%20open%20a%20door%20like%20sangoku%20=%5d.gif]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    aust's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4767
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  15. tomblackwood said:

    *
    Well, John's a Profile crank-buster, but I'm not sure he's busted any
    ghosts. He's still the guy to know when things break down.

    He also carries a garage full of equipment out on the trail, so others
    don't have to. *

    I just said that because you know, you said "who you gonna call"
    and the ghost busters theme is kind of like: "when the ghosts and
    ghouls come to town, who you gonna call?" "ghost busters!" "duh duh duh
    duh duuuuh duuh duh duuuuuuuh duuuuuuh!" "who you gonna call?" "ghost
    busters!"

    anyway, I think you get the idea.

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  16. My trials dream team would be my son Brad and Jock Young. At the time
    of Seattle UNICON 2002, Brad was 9 and Jock must have been 60+ (forgive
    me Jock if I'm incorrect). They worked the trials course together and
    against each other to an outstanding tie of 4 points a piece. Of all
    the skills out there that day, there wasn't a more dynamic duo and
    dramatic show than that of Brad and Jock.

    Bruce

    --
    yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  17. Harper,
    the main man JC (john Childs)
    Joey Cohn (sp) sorry man
    TheDan
    Mojoe
    Sofa

    --
    Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
    odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
    to do it right. H20

    My circus train pulls throught the night, full of lions and trapize
    artists, I'm done with elephants and clowns, I want to runaway and join
    the office.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  18. nick d (shadow uni)
    kev (theobieone)
    nick (digital attrtition)
    kevin mcmullin
    ryan atkins

    --
    JVTFm - decent unicyclist

    "all your base are belong to us"
    "life is short and god is man"
    "purple monkey dishwasher"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JVTFm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6432
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  19. Again, ppl are neglecting all the amazing female riderz out there.

    NONE of you would even get CLOSE to winning anything in the female
    category!!!

    I would pick:

    Sarah Miller (MUni)
    me (Sara Chastain) (Trials, street, and all-around) (scary!!)
    Ashley Wood (fast and slow racing, artistic freestyle)
    Irene Genelin (artistic freestyle and MUni, maybe Trials)
    Dan Heaton (all-around)

    ***NOW, MAYBE WITH THAT SAID, YOU MAY WANT TO RE-EVALUATE YOUR
    CHOICES?***

    --
    unipsychogirl

    ~Sara C.

    "I CAN JUMP OVER YOUR HONOR STUDENT ON MY UNICYCLE!!!" -me to old lady
    at festival

    "I BET YOU CAN!" -old lady, without a clue as to what a "unicycle" is

    ([email hidden]) (A.I.M. S.N: "unipsychogirl" but mostly on
    as "violpunk"😉 )--O

    My lame claim to the sorta-hall-of-fame (I'm in shame):
    http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/unicon11/results/IUF02_Juggling.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unipsychogirl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4356
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

  20. unipsychogirl said:

    *Again, ppl are neglecting all the amazing female riderz out there.

    NONE of you would even get CLOSE to winning anything in the female
    category!!!

    I would pick:
    ...
    ..
    Dan Heaton (all-around)

    *

    Dan Heaton is a female? Well you learn something every day. But it does
    explain why he sees alot more penises than he should.

    --
    Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

    :[Spoon!]:.
    [image: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5223/UCS.gif]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32961

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.