Your Favorite Cycling Kit.

My favorite kit would be a used pair of Scarlett Johansson's panties that I could wear as a smog mask.

Semper Fi!

Needs AG&E camo and molle straps...and mag pockets for my M16!

a girl asked me long time ago to come to our date wearing my cycling shorts...

"If I cycled with my AR10 I might upset people here in san diego."

Only if it's a Vulcan/Hesse abortion! Whatcha got...Arma, DPMS, Bushmaster? Bullet-Button/Cal approved version or is the AR10 grandfathered in Cali?

At least your AR10 is lighter than my FALs! I still need to add an AR10 to the 7.62 x 51 collection. I have a bunch of AR15s and an M16 (I'm a C7/SOT), but no Stoner .308 yet.

Hey up peepz here is my picture from last weekends ride..... :)

Isn't there a guns and cycling thread elsewhere that can be used? It's sad to pollute regular ol' threads with that dead horse topic.

Here ya go, sport. Take a good swing now!

Beats the hell out of some mouth breather talking about wearing used panties on their head. That's sad.

Perhaps you should try the Japanese cycling forums. I hear tell they have vending machines for that sort of pollution perversion.

Good question!

I'm pretty sure Scarlett Johansson would have her own machine and dillweed would be licking the glass in between rants about icky guns being off-topic.

Wait a minute...!!! I say...I say...Hold on just a cotton-pickin' minute here! Stop the presses, son!

Why, isn't very same fountain of knowledge that only yesterday was pedantically lecturing another site member about the deep subject of going off-topic that went something like this...and I quote:

"Read any forum online, and you'll find that there's typically some variance about the topical trend line. That's pretty normal in any casual conversation, so it shouldn't be odd in any digital analogue of conversation."

Why yes...yes it is! One and the same, in fact!

Oh well, back to trying to get a magnet to stick to my 'steel' Campy freehubs. We now return you to our regularly scheduled, firearm-free, discussion of the used panties.

It's funny how some people just seems to always walk around with their knickers all rolled up in a twist innit, sad muppets..

tottenham21 said:
It's funny how some people just seems to always walk around with their knickers all rolled up in a twist innit, sad muppets..
No, what's sad are saps like you sucking Bigot Bob's, the forum's very own KKK hatemonger, schlong. Kind of says it all about you doesn't, it?

Davereo, did you get your kit yet, or is Steve still trying to fabricate lies excuses?

"No, what's sad are saps like you sucking Bigot Bob's, the forum's very own KKK hatemonger, schlong.

Holy ****.

That's your reaction to getting your ass kicked again? With your very own words! Some dude on the intarwebz dials in your coordinates in mil-dots and your shorts do another 360° and you go **** on him!!! ! No denial..you just go right on ahead full tilt boogie and prove him correct!

Bwahahahahaha!

I expected more from you...well, no, that's not true. I really didn't. That's exactly what I expected from you. Insanity. Pure emotion and no logic.

Once again, we now return you to your regularly scheduled soap opera: "As The Shorts Turn", followed by our nightly mystery, "They Promised Me Kit, But Only Gave Me Kaboodle!".

danfoz said:
 Some cycling kit with an image of my favorite cycling kit.  
Nice. In 8th grade an Aunt gave me the Queen "Jazz" album for Christmas (huge family xmas), and I opened it right there in front of grandmas, grandpas, and all manner of relatives to find that luscious poster of a hundred nekid women on bikes. My dad promptly took the poster, and I never saw it again. Of course, the record company stopped putting the poster in the albums after complaints. Thanks for the beautiful, naked memory.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Nice. In 8th grade an Aunt gave me the Queen "Jazz" album for Christmas (huge family xmas), and I opened it right there in front of grandmas, grandpas, and all manner of relatives to find that luscious poster of a hundred nekid women on bikes. My dad promptly took the poster, and I never saw it again. Of course, the record company stopped putting the poster in the albums after complaints.
Thanks for the beautiful, naked memory.
Yer welcome. That sounds like fun times.