Your favorite of these Teen Stars?

Korona

Feb 5, 2010
f931fb9f2630.jpg

taniwha said:
No, not Roadhouse. His breast implants ruined it for me.

That's ironic because you told me you were quite drawn to his dainty features and the camel toe he displayed in those skimpy bikini bottoms. Also, you'd go on about that 'O' shape he'd make with his mouth and how that spelled relief.

alienator said:
That's ironic because you told me you were quite drawn to his dainty features and the camel toe he displayed in those skimpy bikini bottoms. Also, you'd go on about that 'O' shape he'd make with his mouth and how that spelled relief.

No, no irony, his breast implants just plain ruined him for me.
You weren't paying attention while you were cataloguing your Cat Steven's album collection.

taniwha said:
No, no irony, his breast implants just plain ruined him for me.
You weren't paying attention while you were cataloguing your Cat Steven's album collection.

That was Cathy Stevens, and I was cataloging the albums I took from her house shortly after I buried her in the backyard with the others.

alienator said:
That was Cathy Stevens, and I was cataloging the albums I took from her house shortly after I buried her in the backyard with the others.

What others? I thought you kept all your Celine Dion, George Michael and Simply Red albums in plastic, beside your bed.
Wouldn't all that plastic be bad for the environment? Is this a new phase to expand your walk-in closet to a double bed, so as better to accommodate your fantasy figurine collection?

taniwha said:
What others? I thought you kept all your Celine Dion, George Michael and Simply Red albums in plastic, beside your bed.
Wouldn't all that plastic be bad for the environment? Is this a new phase to expand your walk-in closet to a double bed, so as better to accommodate your fantasy figurine collection?

No, I only keep my Barbara Streisand and Johnny Mathis collections under the bed. All the others go in the romper room.

alienator said:
No, I only keep my Barbara Streisand and Johnny Mathis collections under the bed. All the others go in the romper room.

What about Leo Sayer?

taniwha said:
What about Leo Sayer?

I tried teasing my pubes to look like his hair. That didn't work, so I just dyed 'em black and gave 'em pink tips. That made me feel like dancin'.

alienator said:
I tried teasing my pubes to look like his hair. That didn't work, so I just dyed 'em black and gave 'em pink tips. That made me feel like dancin'.

Dressed or naked? The naked option makes me feel a little unwell.

taniwha said:
Dressed or naked? The naked option makes me feel a little unwell.

I wore a blindfold and a feather boa. Does that count as dressed?

alienator said:
I wore a blindfold and a feather boa. Does that count as dressed?

Yes, although only on the odd numbered days of the week. The other days it earns you a starring role in a movie, catching a donkey punch.

taniwha said:
Yes, although only on the odd numbered days of the week. The other days it earns you a starring role in a movie, catching a donkey punch.

I remember when the priests used to take all us altar boys on donkey punch catching field trips.

alienator said:
I remember when the priests use to take all us altar boys on donkey punch catching field trips.

They even took the really ugly boys? Man, that must have been a desperate church.