Your favourite meal/recipe?

At the moment, I just love new red potatoes with fresh-picked peas in white sauce. Makes all the work of raising a garden seem worthwhile! Fresh cherries for desert.

Food. Oh, good food. If it is free, that is, if someone else pays, then it is tastier.
dc

Any kinda pasta, with broccoli, bell peppers, summer squash, just about any kinda meat, with a good coating of olive oil or alfredo.

Pizza so smothered you can't see the pizza sauce.

Juicy, drippy cheeseburger -- two-handed sandwich.

Fat Tire Ale or Molson Ice.

But if I was on Death Row, and ordering my last meal, it would have to be a NY strip, broiled Maine rock lobster tail w/ lemon/butter, baked potato w/ butter & sour cream, a side of broccoli & cauliflower with melted jack cheese over it. Washed down with Fat Tire.

Yes, I thought about it, after watching Monster's Ball.

souvlaki with tzatziki and lemon- gotta be good lamb tho none of that grissley take out ****, and preferably off a wood fire spit, if ya wanna be real connoiseur about it.

-of course washed down with a pint of ouzo to fuel your next bikeride. :D

Toro sashimi (fatty tuna) absolutely the best tasting fish. vietnamese pho (noodle soup) and homemade cinnamon ice cream for desert.

Slice of fresh home-grown tomato on toast for breakfast.

For dinner, Chinese.

Three slices of Spam, covered with a slice of singly wrapped processed American cheese food, and sandwiched between two pieces of white Wonder bread, with one slice slathered with mayonnaise.

I've really been getting into my cooking recently, rustled up some spicy bean fajitas the other night with some guacamole on the side, it was yummy even if I do say so myself (clean plates are always a good sign.) You need a tin of red kidney beans, flageolet beans and any other beans that you like, tin of tomatoes, curry powder, cook it all together and when it thickens then put in a bowl and serve with tortillas and guacamole (avocado and lime juice).

I am the master of Thai Red Curry!!! I love it so much that I learned how to make it and mine is better than most of the Thai restaurants out there... and believe me... I have been to alot of them... even in Thailand. One secret to making great Thai Red Curry is.... throw a tablespoon or so of peanut butter in it with the coconut milk, red curry paste, lemongrass, and lime leaves. Maybe a pinch of brown sugar too to bring out the flavor but not too much you don't want it to taste too sweet. Saute' some of your favorite veggies/tofu/soy meat or meat products and throw it in the mix. Oila!!! there you go... it is a dish made in Heaven by angels. Yummmm.....:rolleyes:

My favorite meal today is simple:
Bison/Buffalo Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes with thick brown gravy, asparagus, broccoli,and brussel sprouts with friends and family.
The beverage of choice: Dupont Saisson Farm House Ale.
Dessert: Butterscotch pudding topped with shaved chocolate and cream.

:D