Your favourite meal/recipe?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by limerickman, Feb 23, 2006.

1. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

i enjoy ( more fixated) on pbs cooking shows such as Simply Ming and Barbeque USA and then there's Hells Kitchen and the what nots that all remind me how much I love food but pretty much have only love for the kitchen and no talent whatsoever but there is this little known Mexican joint over here in the hood that has the best snapper i have ever had, Snapper Veracruz ( olive-y taste) and a few other variations of Snapper, lime/cilantro, etc. Vicious with taste.

I'll take a pic next time.

2. melissatiu93

melissatiu93 New Member

i like filipino food they are examples of not too spicy but delicious food in the pacific................

3. davereo

davereo Well-Known Member

We have a lot of Lebonese people in our area. They make the best meat and spinich pies I have ever tasted. They also make a spiced flat bread that they call Meniche which is out of this world.

4. leealden06

leealden06 New Member

Easy recipes can be found in countless places. All cakes soups are available. You can watch the daily, libraries, bookstores or online.Great Food Recipes Cooking Cozy Corner, right? Everyone likes to eat well in Cooking Easy recipes Fantastic! Bring out the Chinese gourmet chef within you, our detailed, easy to follow Chinese Recipes guaranteed to make the meal a success.