your forum is dying...

phuckOff

Dec 3, 2007
Because all you people do is belly ache and whine about doping. Do you really believe every rider is doped? And what about Lance? Seven straight. Never a positive test. Read them weep.

If you want to resuscitate your shitty forum, talk about cycling, not doping or what your favorite movie is or what your avatar really means or who the most stylish Giro rider is.

You're all a bunch of moronic pansies.

Phuck you!

phuckOff said:
Because all you people do is belly ache and whine about doping. Do you really believe every rider is doped? And what about Lance? Seven straight. Never a positive test. Read them weep.

If you want to resuscitate your shitty forum, talk about cycling, not doping or what your favorite movie is or what your avatar really means or who the most stylish Giro rider is.

You're all a bunch of moronic pansies.

Phuck you!
the DP defensive move....

lame.

What if it's a CF member posing as a DP member, posing as a CF member? It's getting confusing.

earth_dweller said:
the DP defensive move....

lame.
You're one of the worse offenders with your bla bla bla about what your avatar means. BTW, that's a pretty hot avatar. Is that really you?

kennf said:
What if it's a CF member posing as a DP member, posing as a CF member? It's getting confusing.
Yeah, well, what if it's really your mom? Huh? What then, KennF... what does the F stand for? ****o?

I'm bored. Let's talk about doping.

How many times did Lance Armstrong test positive?

Zero times.

He tested positive zero times.

Come on! Where's the old guard? Bro? Helmut? WBT? Where you at?

OK the jig is up. We're a bunch of poofs over there at DPF. You guys are so cool. And you've made us look even more gay with our "We love Lance" songs.

I mean, how pathetic are we getting all offended when doping is mentioned. Then again its hard for us to see reality when we all have our heads up each other's bottoms.

Actually, I wish I could post here, but I'm not really cool enough. And there are no gay guys here to chat up either. So I guess I gotta stay over there and put up with the **** threads, posts, members and mods, just so I can have a chance of gettin' me some cycling guy sausage.

Sorry cool CF members.

I wish you could spank me.

And we're losing members like droves over at DPF.

And this is a little embarassing, but our doping forum is our most popular forum at DPF. Even though we, as a web-site, believe that doping only exists to the extent that cyclist's test positive.

And we all want to get rid of chris H but he's sleeping with a guy there who is quite important.

At least Lance really likes us. He sent me a signed picture and his shirt is really tight and he's wearing white bike shorts without a chamois and it's SO delicious. I keep it under my bed.