Your local temperatures

Mart

May 13, 2004
I was just wondering the different extremes in temperature we all ride in. I live down under (Australia) in the high country, so my early morning rides are between -4 and 3 degrees celsius (it's winter down here), if I dare go out at all, but during the day it usually moves up to 12-15 degrees which is very nice.

Summer usually sits around 25-28 degrees which is spot on all day long.

12 to 15?!?!? lucky bugger

today in Melbourne we had some rain come through with a cold SW, and by 5pm it was 9 degrees celsius in Moorabbin.

Well here in Hartford CT it has been a nice 75-85 fahrenheit the last few weeks. The humidity has been high though.

Originally posted by Mart
I was just wondering the different extremes in temperature we all ride in. I live down under (Australia) in the high country, so my early morning rides are between -4 and 3 degrees celsius (it's winter down here), if I dare go out at all, but during the day it usually moves up to 12-15 degrees which is very nice.

Summer usually sits around 25-28 degrees which is spot on all day long.

I large part of Canada has been having the second coldest summer in recorded history. We've been hitting the high teens and low twenties in Centigrade. What a disappointment.

Normally we're sitting in the high twenties to low thirties.

Originally posted by Postie
I large part of Canada has been having the second coldest summer in recorded history. We've been hitting the high teens and low twenties in Centigrade. What a disappointment.

Normally we're sitting in the high twenties to low thirties.

That sucks! I feel your pain! :(

Here in the San Francisco bay area, east bay in particular, the temps have been incredible! 60s in the morning, upper 80s in the afternoon and back in the 60s in the evening... perfect for any-time, all-day riding!!!!

Hobart. About 4 or 5 over night, to 9 - 13 during the day, but all its done for the last couple of weeks is rain! And Hobart is supposed to be the second driest Australian capital city after Adelaide!
There's plenty of snow on the mountain. I'll take a ride up there on the weekend.

i live in london and at the mo its rele unpredictable, yesterday there was no wind, and bright sunny and today its just too windy, wen out for bout 30 mins bout an hour ago, its juss pointless, 30-40km wind, lol hopefully i'll die down later on so i can go out :)

Maryland. It's not so bad here. Except after ir rains. But it's usually around 75 in the morning, and 80-85 during the day. It's not so bad. Occasionally it will spike to 90-95.

let's see.. monday it was 115, yesterday it was 112.... not sure yet what today will bring.. except humidity.. (monsoons.. yuck!) that's F not C

Yesterday the high was 99F in my city. The day before was 98. Saturday was 103. I went for a ride Saturday night at almost 8:00pm and it was 98. Fairly warm ;)

Phoenix, AZ the high to day should be around 110. this morning it was around 85 or so when I woke up

In summer temps range from about 15C in the morning to mid to high 20s in the afternoon. In winter either around 4-5C when it's raining or -5 to 0C when it's not. Coldest I ever rode to work was -15C last winter, thought I was going to freeze something off :)

Yesterday was about 115 and storm came through then it dropped to 70s. Of course, high humidity. (Around 70% all the time here) Today is around 90s. Now I'm sick but enjoying my day off.

perth, Australia. Middle of winter so it was only 1-2C this morning but its a nice 18-19C outside at the moment, clear skies.

Dreaming of spring...