Your most recent bike related purchase?

Originally Posted by alienator

Ride your new bike like you stole it. Ultegra pedals: nice choice. I have the Dura Ace pedals, and they're my favorite of the pedals I've used. As for the expense, just wait until you start jonesing for a second bike.
I'm such a lover of the Allez frame, so eventually it'll be getting a 105/Ultegra group set. Really feels like it was made for me!

bathtub95 said:
I'm such a lover of the Allez frame, so eventually it'll be getting a 105/Ultegra group set. Really feels like it was made for me!
If you include loving to ride it, that's all that matters about a bike.

Originally Posted by alienator

If you include loving to ride it, that's all that matters about a bike.
For sure. I'm really impressed with the 2013 Sora groupset actually, time will tell how durable is it I guess but it feels great to ride..

My most recent purchase was for the new chainrings I needed to go with the new ten speed chain which is compatible with my Shimano cassette I have. FSA Pro Road compact rings, 110 BCD 50/34. It sure tightened up my shifting for my bike with over 5500 miles on it now.

Full finger gloves with touchscreen index finger attachments and a bell

Sadly, I have been riding without a bell for a very long time

Recently purchased winter tights, a winter jacket, winter gloves, and finally got a floor pump. Gotta love a closeout sale. I plan to keep riding throughout the entire NJ winter.

Good for you. It is do-able, it just takes planning and perseverance. There will be days you can't ride, due to snow or ice. There will be days you could ride but it will just be too cold or windy. But overall, you should be able to get in a worthwhile number of rides.

I just ordered 2 more of the Phillips high output bike lights - $89 each online. Love those, this will double the time I can ride in the dark.

A Bell meteor II aero helmet small size that is really tight compared to the old aero helmet with 3 cm gaps to the sides of my head. I rode a 58:40 40 k with that old thing.

A new drive belt for my Kreitler (R.I.P. Al Kreitler) rollers. $22 + $5 shipping for a rubber band! I remember when they were $8.

Well, this truly was an impulse buy - my gym hawks a lot of fitness equipment, and they were having a Black Friday sale. So, I bought this: http://www.thegearcaster.com/the_gearcaster/2013/10/oregon-scientific-atc-chameleon-action-camera-review.html I thought it might be useful for training purposes on the yet to be purchased road bike.

Insightdriver said:
What part of New Jersey? My home town is Hackettstown.
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. My home town is Byram Township. My first job was in Hackettstown.

I brought some jelly beans during a ride today, need some carbs.

A 2014 Specialized Secteur Comp.
My partner in crime got in the way!

Nice bike, cool pup.

A couple of extra Blackburn Click blinkies...a headlight and tail light. I set them on strobe just to ******** alien and give him epilepsy. And some gels.