your ride

Ok heres a pic of my Felt FS850.Ive only had it about a month and am planning on upgrading the components to XT and adding some Easton items aswell.

Originally posted by 4900Rockpock
YEAEAA Luppy!!!! I just bought a Hardrock Comp too!!! I know i said earlier in this thread i would by the trek, but obviously i changed my mind, there are now four peple in my town who own one of these, I and one of them totally ripped up downtown, doing every drop we could find, i love this bike.

This is a hard rock, but this is the color i have in my hardrock comp

Well I am not bling-bling like most of you...

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/mtbr/gallery/pictures/ralm60.jpg

Added quite a few things since that pic was taken (though bike still is new, maybe 150 miles- ridin' the shiz out of it!)

New stuff in sig. Will post updated pic sometime...

D

Originally posted by Lasalles
WTF is Bling-Bling LOL???? Is it supposed to mean rich or something???

Uh, meaning that their bikes are worth more than my car (not really but close lol!)

D

my bike used to be worth about 4x the value of my car.... Then I got a new car....

-percious

Here's my Trek 4300. About the only upgrade since this pic is a pair of new grips & bar ends by Single Track.
I really like my Trek!!

Here's my bike... except I've replaced the flat bar and barends with a Bontrager Comp riserbar and I also replaced the Deore cranks with a RaceFace Prodigy DH crankset...

JStairs.jpg

Here's Super Chicken II.

He's a Cannondale F400 with a ton of upgrades. I rolled this bike off the showroom floor six years ago as a platform-pedaled, big-springy seat, no suspension, full of reflectors low-end bottom feeder.

After a few thousand miles of service, he's received a full XT upgrade with the last few parts being delivered today.

This little hard tail has hung with the double squishy boys every where from the East coast to Moab and back.

My rides:

Specialized Allez Pro Roadie
03AllezPro18_d.jpg

Specialized S-Works HT mtb
03SWorksHTRimBrake_d.jpg

Surly 1x1
1x1w.jpg

No piccies yet but I have a few shtickles..

My fave is my Norco Fluid '03
Manitou Sherman Sliders triple 6.5" w/20mm thru axle
fox vanillaR rear on spec. 4bar end 5.25"
Answer pro taper DH gold bar,
Woodman 50mm DH stem
FSA dH pig pro H/S
Sun ditchwitch rims
Michelin Wildgripper 2.8ft
Maxxis Highroller 2.5rr
XT rear derailuer
Deore front (still kept it to climb with)
Titec Bezerker cromo rail saddle
Truvativ Hussefelt cranks
Dice outlaw pedals

Nice little rig, a bit weighty but I aint light and its a joy downhill!

Here's my Intense Uzzi SLX:

I don't have a current picture of my other Intense SPider so maybe I'll post it later if I get one.

My '02 Ellsworth Isis, since this picture was taken I went to rapid rise XTR on the rear. otherwise exatly the same...

and here is my Santa Cruz Chameleon, it is more of a fun bike, XTR and a marz Z1