your ride

I have a C'dale F800...Mountain Cycle Tremor dh version....and a 24 bicycle Le Dude....wonderful freeride bike...

My first "real" bike was a F/S Mongoose. Not sure what model it was since it was repainted before I bought it. I put over 3000 miles on that thing in the two years I had it. Unfortunaly its life came to an end after an incident with a 65mph meeting with a pothole and a bike rack that wasnt up to par. (I knew there was a reason I didnt trust that thing) The bike was toast. Nothing was salvageable. :(

I picked up a Spec. HardRock about 6 months ago and I really like it but Im not really a big fan of hardtails, simply because the singletracks that I like are a little too rough for no rear suspension. In fact ill probably have a hole in the frame from the chain bouncing and hitting the frame within another 100 miles. Oops. I have a pic of it somewhere but I cant find it.

This is my most recient purchase via Ebay but it has yet to arrive from NY. Havent heard much about Iron Horse but it looked like a good deal on an aluminum F/S frame. Hopefully it will go together without any problems. Once I get it that is. :p Wish me luck!

Originally posted by TomXCT
Anyone got pictures of their bike? post them up

...here's my trusty steed: Ball burnished 6061 GT Zaskar frame; Pace RC36 Evo III forks; Hope mini front disc; Pace stem; RaceFace riser bars/seat post; XT everything else; DMR V12 flatty pedals; IRC Mythos 2.1 tyres on Mavic X517 rims on Deore disc hubs...

Originally posted by origanic
CLICK HERE!

Specialized FSR Extreme Mhmm....

I hope that FSR Extreme Lime Green Machine is not an RC model like that bike and the plane!!! Amazing …

Here is mine, but you have to change:
- Pedals for shimano clipless
- Seat for Specialized Body Geometry
- Brakes, front derailleur and shifters for Shimano LX
- Crank, cassette and rear derailleur for Shimano XT
- Wheels for Mavic 223X
- Tires for WTB Mutanoraptor
- Head set for CK
- Rock shox Sid Race fork
To get a better idea.

hey, My rides a 2003 *bought 2004* Schwinn Mesa Disc hardtail, its a great bike just needs some upgrades

(Details)
~Manitou Sherman Breakout on the way *$750, i got it for $200 brand new*
~Awaiting New Avid Disc 200mm and 170mm
~Awaiting Carbon fiber haddle bars
~Awating Spring seat from Rock Shox
~Awaiting THE rear fender
~Awaiting XTR Front and Rear Derailleurs

***I would have picture but nothing is visible due to it being coverd in mud from a ride...and i cant find my digital***

~Scott

05 Trek 4300. I'm new to this and after a little research i thought this would be a good starter bike for me. Eventually i'll get a frame and build a better, lighter bike and hopefully i'lll be able to ride it to it's potential by the time i'm finished. Besides, building a $1,000+ bike would be alot easier on me a few hundred dollars at a time than in one lump sum. I'll also learn more about working on bikes doing it myself.

I currently have a Gary Fisher Advance (not sure of the year) with RST shocks.
I have a 2005 Norco Kokanee on hold right now for me though. should be getting it within the next few weeks.