Your Street Bike

My bike
4B8_small.jpeg

Originally posted by Phycotim
My bike
4B8_small.jpeg

Why did you post this in the singlespeed section? It looks to me like that is anything BUT a singlespeed. just my $0.02

Originally posted by timdodge
Why did you post this in the singlespeed section? It looks to me like that is anything BUT a singlespeed. just my $0.02
it does not look like it is setup to shift. it has a derailer but thats all.
but it does look like the seat could be inserted into a bad place if not careful (G)

Not single speed do you see a gear cable or shifter you penis im just waiting to get my single speed conversion and singulator
look at think befor you react next time
Tim
:mad:

Originally posted by timdodge
I'm with you, that is anything but a single speed.

Holland said:
I'm with you, that is anything but a single speed.
are you thick? look at the handlebars, look for the cables. you, my friend, are a ********:mad:

chill sisters.
Everyone is a ******** OK, lets not start singling people out.

riderigid said:
are you thick? look at the handlebars, look for the cables. you, my friend, are a ********:mad:
********, cool. I love your language. I love your MTB its awesome. :cool:

when i first turned my road bike into a single speed, before i had the money to buy new parts, all i did was take off the derailers and shorten the chain, ooh i hacksawed the bigger front chainring off too, as it was attached, so even when mine was first a single speed, it still had a couple sprockets on the back, it's all the same, I eventaully changed them, but pretty much only for looks,