Your ultimate bike!

the c'dale reps came by the store the other day and dropped of a six13 ...
that is one sweet bike and the frame itself is like 5k!

My expensive wish list:

Colnago C50
Cannondale Six13
Colnago Anniversary
Time VX

In the meantime I will keep riding my GT ZR 1.0

Lindsay

larry barr said:
Fondriest Top Carbon, Record Gruppo with carbon cranks, cinelli ram or Stella Azzurra carbon handlebars, Campy Eurus wheelset. Ahh, a man can dream can't he?!!

I'll have what he's having. The Top Carbon is the most beautiful carbon frame I have ever seen.

Found my ULTIMATE in a Goodwill here in Austin, TX last week : ca.1988 <a href="http://www.bikebrothers.co.uk/evans.htm">F.W. Evans</a> lightweight Tourer Deluxe, both R531 frame and Campy/Super Champion wheels handbuilt by Bob Arnold, Deore derailleurs, Cherry Red, near mint, and everything it sounds like.
Restoration? Minor polishing, clean chain, adjust brakes. That was it. I'm a casual collector, this Raleigh and that Bottecchia in the past, but now feel I'll never have to buy another touring bike again.
Twenty-five bucks, and it rolls the hills here in Texas like a knife cutting through butter. I'm spoiled for life.

For the road, the bike that I have! It was a gift from my dad for my 30th birthday, and to me, is the best bike on the planet!

Off road, same answer because it took me a long time to save the money, and a lot of hard work!

Yoe can't beat the Dogma Magnesium Ak 61 frame for lightness, comfort and safety..plus it's badass! It can only go w/ Campy record.

Frame
Pinarello Dogma, Blue

Front Fork
Pinarello Onda -- Carbon

Campy Record Grouppo

Pedals
SpeedPlay Zero Ti

Wheels
Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL

Tires
Gomitallia TARGA K

Seatpost
Pinarello Carbon 31.6mm seatpost

Saddle
Selle Italia SLR Tubular Ti -- White

Headset
Pinarello Headset

Stem
Stella Azzurra Viceversa Magnesium

Handlebars
Zipp B2 w/White Cinelli Tape

Extras
Cateye CD300DW

Eldron said:
If you had unlimited funds what would you buy?

Mine's a Litespeed Ultimate (cool name to boot!) with carbon rear and full carbon Look HSC3 fork. Dura Ace with the 2002 Mavic Ksyriums to complete the package.

The Shimano/Campy choice is going to be interesting....

Whats yours?
Pinarello Dogma (Lord Blue) with Campy Record Carbon and Ksyrium SL Wheels.
;)

2005 Cannondale Six13 R5000
Lemond Tete de Course

Gotta pick my lottery numbers this week.

Honda RN-01 (i think thats the name)!!

that thing costed them $75,000 to make. Just the front fender was $1,000!

wow :eek: :eek:

*drools on keboard*

Definatley, Without a doubt I would get the ferarri edition black and red colnago. With a pair of zipps instead of the stock wheels.

Too many darn roadies!!! :eek:

are there any downhill/freeriders here........****!

well if there are any, the Honda RN01 is a 40 POUND (yeah, most downhill bikes weigh like 60 pounds) hardcore downhill machine with a GEARBOX.

:eek: WOW :eek:

Trek Madone 5.9 Lance Armstrong Limited Edition w/ Campagnolo Record 10 Group and built to fit ME and ONLY ME.:cool:

The first and last time I let someone ride the road bike I have now was when they broke my rear derailluer:mad: :mad: :mad:

dimboy2 said:
Being only 12 I don't know much about bikes but I would just love a Corima track bike with disk wheels or tri spoke etc

===============

My dads m8 has one! ;D

i didnt know they let 12 year olds in here. :eek:

My dream road bike is a Cannondale Six13

My dream MTB is a Mountainsmith Cairn,.........wait, I already have one LOL:D