Your Xenophobia Will Not Deter Me

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Visual Purple, Aug 5, 2005.

  1. I came here for one specific purpose - that being to disseminate what I
    know about nutrition and health.

    That which I write will go into archives and will be retrievable for
    those who want and/or need the information.

    My purpose in joining is peaceful, positive and altruistic.

    It will continue to be so despite your negativity.

    You will not diminish my knowledge with your sniping and foolish
    comments.

    Intelligent people will see that what I write is worth considering.

    I do not ask anyone to accept anything I say without careful
    consideration and consultation with physicians who are practiced in
    both allopathic and "alternative" methods of healthing and preserving
    health.

    I am sorry that you are afraid and threatened by the knowledge I bring
    here. It is yours for the taking, for free.

    Your continued negativity will only serve to make you look like fools.

    No one is going to take medical or nutritional advice from people who
    behave as you do. It is clear that you have a lot of detoxing to do.
    Why should anyone emulate you?

    Be well.

    VP

    Tags:

  2. TC

    TC Guest

    Visual Purple wrote:
    > I came here for one specific purpose - that being to disseminate what I
    > know about nutrition and health.
    >
    > That which I write will go into archives and will be retrievable for
    > those who want and/or need the information.
    >
    > My purpose in joining is peaceful, positive and altruistic.
    >
    > It will continue to be so despite your negativity.
    >
    > You will not diminish my knowledge with your sniping and foolish
    > comments.
    >
    > Intelligent people will see that what I write is worth considering.
    >
    > I do not ask anyone to accept anything I say without careful
    > consideration and consultation with physicians who are practiced in
    > both allopathic and "alternative" methods of healthing and preserving
    > health.
    >
    > I am sorry that you are afraid and threatened by the knowledge I bring
    > here. It is yours for the taking, for free.
    >
    > Your continued negativity will only serve to make you look like fools.
    >
    > No one is going to take medical or nutritional advice from people who
    > behave as you do. It is clear that you have a lot of detoxing to do.
    > Why should anyone emulate you?
    >
    > Be well.
    >
    > VP

    Don't take this stuff that seriously. Regardless of what you post, some
    jackass with try to shit on your parade. Just keep posting knowing that
    someone will see some value in your posts.

    Also, don't assume that you know everythimg and that everything you've
    posted is 100% correct. You are on the right track, but you've come to
    several wrong conclusions. Keep your mind open and accept that you may
    be wrong on some points.

    TC