You're All a Bunch of Losers!;o)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mette, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Mette

    Mette Guest

    I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
    great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
    want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
    We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are doing it! We show ACTION.

    WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
    lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!

    YAY for US:eek:)

    Tags:

  2. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    What a nice post.

    Thanks,

    SPOONS (I'm a loser, You're a loser, wouldn't you like to be a loser too...Be a loser ...Ya Be a
    loser !!!) (It's the Dr.Pepper song..hahahaha)

    "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
    > great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
    > want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
    > We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are
    doing
    > it! We show ACTION.
    >
    > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
    > lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
    >

    > YAY for US:eek:)

  3. Hi, Mette, YAY for you!
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
    > great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
    > want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
    > We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are
    doing
    > it! We show ACTION.
    >
    > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
    > lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
    >

    > YAY for US:eek:)

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Mette wrote:
    > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
    > great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
    > want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
    > We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are doing it! We show ACTION.
    >
    > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
    > lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
    >

    > YAY for US:eek:)

    Yay for all the people who support us too!! I am lucky to be supported by the most loving guy and
    some mostly understanding kids ;-). They know that Mom gets to set the meals and that complaining is
    equal to declaring mutiny. Occasionally I cook 2 meals: 1 for the younger set and 1 for the more
    mature lot.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Connie wrote:

    > Mette wrote:
    > > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or
    > > a great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we
    > > really want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix
    > > diet fads. We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are doing it! We show ACTION.
    > >
    > > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a
    > > half lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
    > >

    > > YAY for US:eek:)
    > >

    > Yay for all the people who support us too!! I am lucky to be supported by the most loving guy and
    > some mostly understanding kids ;-). They know that Mom gets to set the meals and that complaining
    > is equal to declaring mutiny. Occasionally I cook 2 meals: 1 for the younger set and 1 for the
    > more mature lot.

    Indeed! I occasionally do an alternative - fish fingers for my son when DH & I have salmon, as he
    isn't keen, and chicken for me if they want steak...

    Oddly enough, we now eat much more traditional food than we did before the WW and the gall bladder
    set us on the right path!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. nice post, Lee
    Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
    > great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
    > want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
    > We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are
    doing
    > it! We show ACTION.
    >
    > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
    > lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
    >

    > YAY for US:eek:)

  7. this is an interesting point. I actually eat more snacks than I used to but
    healthier snacks I think. I have always had to eat often but now I let
    myself eat less at a time. It works. Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Connie wrote:
    > >
    > > Mette wrote:
    > > > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone
    has
    > > > some loss each week, or a great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not
    > > > just talking about how we really want to
    lose
    > > > weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick
    fix
    > > > diet fads. We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are
    doing
    > > > it! We show ACTION.
    > > >
    > > > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a
    > > > half
    lb
    > > > here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little,
    we
    > > > are doing it!
    > > >

    > > > YAY for US:eek:)
    > > >

    > > Yay for all the people who support us too!! I am lucky to be supported by the most loving guy
    > > and some mostly understanding kids ;-). They know that Mom gets to set the meals and that
    > > complaining is equal to declaring mutiny. Occasionally I cook 2 meals: 1 for the younger set and
    > > 1 for the more mature lot.
    >
    > Indeed! I occasionally do an alternative - fish fingers for my son when DH & I have salmon, as he
    > isn't keen, and chicken for me if they want steak...
    >
    > Oddly enough, we now eat much more traditional food than we did before the WW and the gall bladder
    > set us on the right path!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  8. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Miss Violette wrote:

    > this is an interesting point. I actually eat more snacks than I used to but healthier snacks I
    > think. I have always had to eat often but now I let myself eat less at a time. It works. Lee

    We used to eat more pizza and pasta, and more higher fat stir-fries. Now we eat more things like
    baked fish and chicken, plain veggies and new potatoes! We still eat pasta, but not as often and not
    in such vast quantities.

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  9. the fat is the big deal for me. I can eat a stick of butter like a candy
    bar. sour cream cheese, any of that. I always ate healthy except for the
    fat, now portions are smaller and I have reduced most of the fat. Lee