You're All a Bunch of Losers!;o)

Mette

Guest
I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are doing it! We show ACTION.

WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!

YAY for US:eek:)

What a nice post.

Thanks,

SPOONS (I'm a loser, You're a loser, wouldn't you like to be a loser too...Be a loser ...Ya Be a
loser !!!) (It's the Dr.Pepper song..hahahaha)

"Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
> great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
> want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
> We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are
doing
> it! We show ACTION.
>
> WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
> lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
>

> YAY for US:eek:)

Hi, Mette, YAY for you!
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Mette wrote:
> I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
> great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
> want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
> We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are doing it! We show ACTION.
>
> WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
> lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
>

> YAY for US:eek:)

Yay for all the people who support us too!! I am lucky to be supported by the most loving guy and
some mostly understanding kids ;-). They know that Mom gets to set the meals and that complaining is
equal to declaring mutiny. Occasionally I cook 2 meals: 1 for the younger set and 1 for the more
mature lot.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Connie wrote:

> Mette wrote:
> > I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or
> > a great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we
> > really want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix
> > diet fads. We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are doing it! We show ACTION.
> >
> > WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a
> > half lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
> >

> > YAY for US:eek:)
> >

> Yay for all the people who support us too!! I am lucky to be supported by the most loving guy and
> some mostly understanding kids ;-). They know that Mom gets to set the meals and that complaining
> is equal to declaring mutiny. Occasionally I cook 2 meals: 1 for the younger set and 1 for the
> more mature lot.

Indeed! I occasionally do an alternative - fish fingers for my son when DH & I have salmon, as he
isn't keen, and chicken for me if they want steak...

Oddly enough, we now eat much more traditional food than we did before the WW and the gall bladder
set us on the right path!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

nice post, Lee
Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am sooo happy to see all these wonderful WI-news...almost everyone has some loss each week, or a
> great NSV. We are succeeding, folks! We are doing it! We are not just talking about how we really
> want to lose weight and will start a diet on Monday. We are not searching for quick fix diet fads.
> We are not wasting time debating carbs vs. Fat. No! We are
doing
> it! We show ACTION.
>
> WE are all a bunch of losers! No, we don't lose 10 lbs in 10 days. But each of us is losing a half
> lb here, a whole lb there, next week maybe 2 or 3 lbs...little by little, we are doing it!
>

> YAY for US:eek:)

this is an interesting point. I actually eat more snacks than I used to but
healthier snacks I think. I have always had to eat often but now I let
myself eat less at a time. It works. Lee
news:[email protected]...

Miss Violette wrote:

> this is an interesting point. I actually eat more snacks than I used to but healthier snacks I
> think. I have always had to eat often but now I let myself eat less at a time. It works. Lee

We used to eat more pizza and pasta, and more higher fat stir-fries. Now we eat more things like
baked fish and chicken, plain veggies and new potatoes! We still eat pasta, but not as often and not
in such vast quantities.

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

the fat is the big deal for me. I can eat a stick of butter like a candy
bar. sour cream cheese, any of that. I always ate healthy except for the
fat, now portions are smaller and I have reduced most of the fat. Lee