You're Favourite Snacks?

Whenever I'm really hungry and no burger joints in sight, I do a quick stop over in any 7/11and order a couple of hotdog combo sanwiches which are quite cheap at $0.80.
IMG_20180320_175126_452.jpg

Potassium supplement bar or just a boiled unripe banana is what I usually eat as a snack after a very long and tiring ride. It can really help to avoid muscle cramps/spasm.

After the long travel using my bike, I used to eat some street foods. There're a lot of street foods in our country and I really enjoy it after biking. a simple fishballs or squidballs are enough for me.

Well, after our rough biking activity, we usually go to any drive-thru fast-food store. Cold drink, fries and a double patty with cheese and vegetable are enough to fulfill my hunger. Sometimes, it depends on the time because there are times that we finished biking at noon time or at dinner time.

I haven't been into hardcore cycling. I do cycling to unwind and at least work my body out a bit. But after a ride, I usually crave for yogurt with apples and cold water. I perspire a lot even if a task is simple. So I need to hydrate myself and put some in my tummy to keep going.

When it's about 3-4PM then it's time for some coffee and DONUTS...the caffeine and sugar in the donuts really helps me to get energized.
IMG_20180622_022430_022.jpg

I really like Burger, Soda, and French Fries. These are what I typically eat when I am outside and there are fast foods that are within sight. I also like Pizza but I rarely eat that especially when I am alone because I can't finish a whole box by myself.

I really like Burger, Soda, and French Fries. These are what I typically eat when I am outside and there are fast foods that are within sight. I also like Pizza but I rarely eat that especially when I am alone because I can't finish a whole box by myself.
LOL, burger will surely the best snack to eat after a long travel using bike, and the good thing about this food, you can find it anywhere.

Oh something with blueberries, I do love that purple fruit. We don't have blueberries here, so anytime I have the chance to grab something that contains them, not going to let it pass. I really enjoy a cold blueberry smoothie with almond or coconut milk, stevia, blueberries, oatmeal, cinnamon, and honey. That really makes my day after a good cycling.

Pizza is a good snack and it includes a plenty of carb. In addition I might drink a protein milkshake afterwards.
Yeah, Pizza, and even not every after ride, I used to buy pizza and really love to eat this, what more if you're hungry, this is a great reward after the ride.