Youth Hostels on Radio4

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mark Thompson, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. Short bit on the youth hostel closures just gone. They've got a cyclist
    commenting on it. Listen to it hear <dies>:

    <http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/>

    Tags:

  2. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    Mark Thompson wrote:
    > Short bit on the youth hostel closures just gone. They've got a cyclist
    > commenting on it. Listen to it hear <dies>:
    >
    > <http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/>

    just over 34 minutes in on Listen Again.

    ...d

  3. Pinky

    Pinky Guest

    @warmmail*_turn_up_the_heat_to_reply*.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Short bit on the youth hostel closures just gone. They've got a cyclist
    > commenting on it. Listen to it hear <dies>:
    >
    > <http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/>

    The site says that "The audio of this programme will be available from 3 pm"
    It isn't!
    It is now 3 47 pm! Good old BBC

    --
    Trevor A Panther
    In South Yorkshire,

    "Mark Thompson" <pleasegivegenerously

  4. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    Pinky wrote:
    > @warmmail*_turn_up_the_heat_to_reply*.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Short bit on the youth hostel closures just gone. They've got a cyclist
    > > commenting on it. Listen to it hear <dies>:
    > >
    > > <http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/>

    > The site says that "The audio of this programme will be available from 3 pm"
    > It isn't!
    > It is now 3 47 pm! Good old BBC

    I listened to it on Listen Again at about 3.30

    Good Old BBC!

    ...d

  5. silverback

    silverback Guest