You've got to admire this guy's balls.

"Critic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=180&xlc=991269&xld=180

Damn. If I had his bod, I'd wear a thong, too.

Why are Americans so uptight about seeing skin? Nudity is natural - it's clothing that's unnatural.
Don't hand me that "we were kicked out of Eden" ****, either.

I find it pathetic that Americans (men particularly) spend so much time being titillated by
near-nudity, Playboy and its ilk, blah-blah. Ho hum. We're pretty repressed, aren't we?

"B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=180&xlc=991269&xld=180

> Damn. If I had his bod, I'd wear a thong, too.
>
> Why are Americans so uptight about seeing skin? Nudity is natural - it's clothing that's
> unnatural. Don't hand me that "we were kicked out of Eden" ****, either.

Agreed, but it's a country founded by puritans. It was a place for the Brits to send the ones who
were too uptight for their tastes. Look at who's in charge these days. Look at Ashcroft. It's back
to "basics". Funny how they talk about freeing the women of Afganistan from having to wear Burkas
and then Ashcrost covers up lady justice's nipples because they were offensive.

> I find it pathetic that Americans (men particularly) spend so much time being titillated by
> near-nudity, Playboy and its ilk, blah-blah. Ho hum. We're pretty repressed, aren't we?

I'd like to think I'm not-so-repressed, but I must say I like the female form. It's pleasing to look
at. a well-sculpted male body can also have artistic merit, but I'd generally rather look at women.
It's the curves, I guess. Maybe the hormones too.

Matt

Its Lycra or a thong, its the next best thing to riding nude. Look at it this way no seams to bug
you. Or nothing to hang up on the nose of the saddle.

Fire up MTB 03