You've got to admire this guy's balls.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Critic, May 5, 2003.

  1. Bb

    Bb Guest

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  4. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=180&xlc=991269&xld=180

    Damn. If I had his bod, I'd wear a thong, too.

    Why are Americans so uptight about seeing skin? Nudity is natural - it's clothing that's unnatural.
    Don't hand me that "we were kicked out of Eden" crap, either.

    I find it pathetic that Americans (men particularly) spend so much time being titillated by
    near-nudity, Playboy and its ilk, blah-blah. Ho hum. We're pretty repressed, aren't we?

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  6. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=180&xlc=991269&xld=180

    > Damn. If I had his bod, I'd wear a thong, too.
    >
    > Why are Americans so uptight about seeing skin? Nudity is natural - it's clothing that's
    > unnatural. Don't hand me that "we were kicked out of Eden" crap, either.

    Agreed, but it's a country founded by puritans. It was a place for the Brits to send the ones who
    were too uptight for their tastes. Look at who's in charge these days. Look at Ashcroft. It's back
    to "basics". Funny how they talk about freeing the women of Afganistan from having to wear Burkas
    and then Ashcrost covers up lady justice's nipples because they were offensive.

    > I find it pathetic that Americans (men particularly) spend so much time being titillated by
    > near-nudity, Playboy and its ilk, blah-blah. Ho hum. We're pretty repressed, aren't we?

    I'd like to think I'm not-so-repressed, but I must say I like the female form. It's pleasing to look
    at. a well-sculpted male body can also have artistic merit, but I'd generally rather look at women.
    It's the curves, I guess. Maybe the hormones too.

    Matt

  8. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Its Lycra or a thong, its the next best thing to riding nude. Look at it this way no seams to bug
    you. Or nothing to hang up on the nose of the saddle.

    Fire up MTB 03

  9. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  10. Gyp