Yuk on Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered a
    pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those wonderful
    people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.

In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.

Tags:

2. Jay Beattie

Jay Beattie Guest

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered
    > a pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    > receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    > its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those
    > wonderful people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.
    >
    > In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.

Performance and Nashbar are owned by the same company. -- Jay Beattie.

3. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    >
    >
    >I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered a
    >pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    >receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    >its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those wonderful
    >people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.
    >
    > In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.

You will probalby be happy to find out that Performance owns Nashbar.
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

4. Grl

Grl Guest

Given that Performance gives you a choice of shippers at the same price, he might also consider
    using an alternate shipper to the one who mangled his earlier packages. FedEx ground has done a good
    job for me.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist, Visual Basic programmer)
    "Alex Rodriguez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > >
    > >
    > >I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered
    > >a pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    > >receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    > >its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those
    > >wonderful people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.
    > >
    > > In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.
    >
    > You will probalby be happy to find out that Performance owns Nashbar.
    > -----------------
    > Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.