Yuk on Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 9, 2003.

  1. I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered a
    pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those wonderful
    people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.

    In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.

    Tags:

  2. Jay Beattie

    Jay Beattie Guest

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered
    > a pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    > receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    > its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those
    > wonderful people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.
    >
    > In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.

    Performance and Nashbar are owned by the same company. -- Jay Beattie.

    >I've had two problems with performance: first is that they screwed up one of my orders. I ordered a
    >pair of shoes and they sent me a different size than i ordered. the second is that whenever i
    >receive an order from them the box is always torn to shit and the stuff inside is -always- out of
    >its original box which is also torn. now i would assume that this was being done by those wonderful
    >people at canada customs, but it never happens with the other mail order houses.
    >
    > In the end, i always feel safest with nashbar.

    You will probalby be happy to find out that Performance owns Nashbar.
    -----------------

  4. Grl

    Grl Guest

    Given that Performance gives you a choice of shippers at the same price, he might also consider
    using an alternate shipper to the one who mangled his earlier packages. FedEx ground has done a good
    job for me.

    --

    - GRL

    "It's good to want things."

    Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist, Visual Basic programmer)