Yunno, I feel better already.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by np426z, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. np426z

    np426z Guest

    There's nothing like a short stint on rec.running to improve my mood. I
    think it's the extended exposure to the simpler things in life - i.e. the
    rec.runners - that warms my soul. Watching you guys bounce like blind
    teletubbies from one 'crisis' to another makes me realise that, whatever I
    say and whatever I do, you can't save some people from themselves.

    Thanks y'all. Have a nice day now :)

    Tags:

  2. It's about time someone noticed.

  3. steve common

    steve common Guest

    "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Watching you guys bounce like blind
    >teletubbies from one 'crisis' to another

    This is really good.