Yurko (also: 'Pro-immunization' MDs aren't really pro-immunization)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. OSTENSIBLY "PRO-IMMUNIZATION" MDs AREN'T REALLY PRO-IMMUNIZATION...

    See below.

    First this...

    WHAT?! SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME NOT CAUSED BY SHAKING BABIES?

    "[O]ne of the current beliefs on which SBS [Shaken Baby Syndrome] accusations and convictions are
    based is that shaking alone in an otherwise healthy child can cause a subdural hematoma...[In
    1987,]...a bio-mechanician and a group of neurosurgeons...[offered evidence - TDG] that subdural
    hemorrhages in babies were not caused by shaking..." --Harold Buttram MD and Alan Yurko (currently
    in prison; his conviction could soon be reversed)
    http://www.redflagsweekly.com/conferences/shaken_baby/2004_feb05.html

    ARE **VACCINES** CAUSING "SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME"?

    "In summary, based on our own reviews of shaken baby syndrome [SBS] cases there has been a common
    pattern of sudden and unexpected onset of apnea (cessation of breathing) in a time-related fashion
    following vaccines. Many times the parent or caretaker in attendance of the baby, being untrained in
    resuscitation, have shaken the baby in sheer panic attempting to restore breathing. Later admitting
    this to the police, parents or caretakers have been accused of inflicting injury on the baby by SBS.
    In our opinion this is a superficial analysis of what has taken place, the real question being what
    caused of the respiratory collapse which preceded the shaking. If this issue receives the meaningful
    and objective investigation that it deserves, we predict it will be found that many innocent parents
    and caretakers have been falsely accused and convicted of SBS." --Harold Buttram MD and Alan Yurko
    (currently in prison; his conviction could soon be reversed)
    http://www.redflagsweekly.com/conferences/shaken_baby/2004_feb05_3.html

    SPEAKING OF VACCINES...

    EXCLUSION DAY: AN OBVIOUS VACCINE PROMOTION FRAUD

    Organized medicine is selectively endangering vaccinated children.

    Most parents are not being told that vaccinations do not always immunize and that many VACCINATED
    children are therefore at risk during disease outbreaks...

    Worse, no one knows which vaccinated children were not immunized by their vaccinations...

    Currently parents seeking vaccination exemptions are told that vaccine-exempt children will be sent
    home (protected) during disease outbreaks...

    They are told that during disease outbreaks they will have to stay home from work - even if their
    children don't get sick.

    This is obvious fraudulent MD-needle vaccination promotion - to wit: Get your child vaccinated - or
    lose money during disease outbreaks!

    This fraud endangers vaccinated children who were not immunized by their vaccinations!

    Since ALL children (not just vaccine-exempt children) must be sent home (protected) during disease
    outbreaks - starting immediately, ALL parents must be told that ALL children will be sent home
    (protected) during disease outbreaks...

    Before our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren (see above), they
    are lying by omission thereby denying massive numbers of PRE-SCHOOLERS massive numbers of free daily
    immunizations.

    MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18,
    1994 RFA: AI-95-004 http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-AI-95-004.html

    Our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeeding women
    scan for pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY!

    Our ostensibly "pro-immunizaton" MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeedings are free
    daily immunizations!

    The kicker? Breastimmunizations reportedly MD-needle vaccinations work better!

    Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

    "The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is not just a matter of passive,
    temporary protection. There is also a definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune
    system that makes it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response to
    vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im munology 1999:1501,
    emphasis added]

    So WHY are our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs failing to tell the world that breastfeeding women
    are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture specific IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject"
    with their breasts DAILY?

    Could it possibly be because organized medicine drove the free daily immunization rate (the
    breastfeeding rate) way DOWN - by "scientifically" addicting America to bottlefeeding and now does
    not want to admit that breastfeeding is indeed free daily immunization?

    Could it be that MDs don't want to admit they are now and have been committing rather obvious
    IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse (not to mention other obvious crimes; see below)?

    WE MUST ASK OURSELVES...

    WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - is going fail to at least
    ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations
    work better!?

    ANSWER: If MDs stopped their lie of omission, DAMNED FEW women would deny their babies free daily
    immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better!

    If MDs stopped their lie of omission, the immunization rate would skyrocket!

    MDs are lying by omission thereby keeping the breastfeeding rate artificially low!

    MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

    list/message/2170

    list/message/2199

    FOR OTHER OBVIOUS MD CRIMES...

    list/message/2289

    One last note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced
    through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

    list/message/2295

    Tags:

  2. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OSTENSIBLY "PRO-IMMUNIZATION" MDs AREN'T REALLY PRO-IMMUNIZATION...
    >
    > See below.
    >
    > First this...
    >
    > WHAT?! SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME NOT CAUSED BY SHAKING BABIES?
    >
    > "[O]ne of the current beliefs on which SBS [Shaken Baby Syndrome] accusations and convictions are
    > based is that shaking alone in an
    otherwise
    > healthy child can cause a subdural hematoma...[In 1987,]...a
    bio-mechanician
    > and a group of neurosurgeons...[offered evidence - TDG] that subdural hemorrhages in babies were
    > not caused by shaking..."

    So whaqqt? Of course SDH are not commonly casued by shaking alone. Neither are the fractured ribs
    and bruises that the victims of child assault such as Yurko's victim display. They are still
    indicative of trauma. No medical condition can cause this combination of features, nor can any
    conceivable effect of vaccines.

    This is one of the sickest examples of antivaccination tactics.

    Peter Moran

  3. Surgeon Peter Moran: I hope you are not implying that I am anti-vaccination - I'm not...

    MDs (and MBs like yourself) are mostly anti-immunization as you fraudulently promote your vaccines.

    Why did you delete and not remark upon the obviously fraudulent Exclusion Day vaccine promotion I
    pointed out?

    Fraudulent promotion of vaccines has to be one of the most anti-vaccination things MDs could do...

    People understandably get suspicious of MDs and their vaccines...

    See below...

    02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au...