Yurko gets even filthier, if that is possible

Peter Bowditch

Guest
It's official, folks.

Alan Ream was killed by, wait for it, wait for it, ...

SCURVY!!!!

This must be true, because I just read it on an anti-vaccination liar
mailing list and it has been published in the Townsend Letter.

So, it wasn't the vaccine after all. How sad for the liars.

More details after I spend a few hours in metallic cylinders
(SFO-LAX-SYD) and a few more hours in bed.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> It's official, folks.
>
> Alan Ream was killed by, wait for it, wait for it, ...
>
> SCURVY!!!!
>
> This must be true, because I just read it on an anti-vaccination liar
> mailing list and it has been published in the Townsend Letter.
>
> So, it wasn't the vaccine after all. How sad for the liars.
>
> More details after I spend a few hours in metallic cylinders
> (SFO-LAX-SYD) and a few more hours in bed.

Is there ANY alternative that Yurko & his supporters haven't tried to
use to explain away his shaking a little baby to death? Perhaps the
infamous "Twinkie defense"?

Michele
I ENJOY being a cranky *****.