z firo cranks --> anyone ever heard of them?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. bfd

    bfd Guest

    "James Thomson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7195970925

    > > I am wanting to know how & where I can find parts for the cranks. Has
    > > anyone ever heard of this product and/or know how I can contact the
    > > manufacturer?
    > >

    > I think you'll find they're Zefiro cranks, made by ROI:
    >
    > http://www.cyclinginnovations.com/newsite/products/ROI/ROIcranks.html
    >
    > http://www.cyclinginnovations.com/newsite/Contact.html

    How much? It sure looks alot like the $900 Colnago crank:

    http://www.trialtir-usa.com/2006-colnago/accessories/components/carbon-crank
    s.html

    Be careful, as beefy (and ugly) as these cranks look, they have been known
    to break:

    http://pardo.net/pardo/bike/pic/fail/FAIL-007.html

  3. Hi James,

    Thank you for your help.