Zabel- Petacchi's new leadout man?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by trg, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. trg

    trg Guest

    Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet doesn't
    want to bother to go after?

    Tags:

  2. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  3. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  4. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  5. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  6. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  7. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  8. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    > doesn't want to bother to go after?

    Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
    you just being a dumbass?

    NS

  9. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  10. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  11. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  12. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  13. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  14. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  15. trg

    trg Guest

    "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
    >> doesn't want to bother to go after?

    > Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
    > are
    > you just being a dumbass?

    If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
    probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
    along with Aldag et Schaffrath

    I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
    impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
    he doesn't speak Kazak :)

  16. "trg" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet

    doesn't
    > want to bother to go after?

    Exactly, like going to the Tour de France with gregarios even.

  17. "trg" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet

    doesn't
    > want to bother to go after?

    Exactly, like going to the Tour de France with gregarios even.

  18. "trg" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet

    doesn't
    > want to bother to go after?

    Exactly, like going to the Tour de France with gregarios even.

  19. "trg" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet

    doesn't
    > want to bother to go after?

    Exactly, like going to the Tour de France with gregarios even.

  20. "trg" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]