Zabel- Petacchi's new leadout man?

trg

Guest
Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet doesn't
want to bother to go after?

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
> doesn't want to bother to go after?

Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or are
you just being a dumbass?

NS

"Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
>> doesn't want to bother to go after?

> Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
> are
> you just being a dumbass?

If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
along with Aldag et Schaffrath

I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
he doesn't speak Kazak :)

> [...]

impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since
he doesn't speak Kazak :)

"Nev Shea" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> "trg" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet
>> doesn't want to bother to go after?

> Do you have some inside scoop that Zabel is going to Domina Vacanze? Or
> are
> you just being a dumbass?

If I have it, it isn't "inside". According to Het Nieuwsblad, Zabel's
probable destination is Phonak, but he's also talking to Domina Vacanze
along with Aldag et Schaffrath

I remember reading him saying that he'd like to ride with Alan Davis, to
impart some of his experience to him, but I doubt he'll go to Liberty since

"trg" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> Or maybe just the guy around to pick up the table scraps that Alejet

doesn't
> want to bother to go after?

Exactly, like going to the Tour de France with gregarios even.