Zabriskie form (Castilla spoilers)

kennf

Jan 29, 2004
Finished in a lead group with Contador and Leipheimer today, and even tried attacking them. He's climbing better than Tommy D and Vande Veld right now. I wonder if this will hold for the rest of the season?

kennf said:
Finished in a lead group with Contador and Leipheimer today, and even tried attacking them. He's climbing better than Tommy D and Vande Veld right now. I wonder if this will hold for the rest of the season?
He did real well at the TOC too. My initial response is "no", he can't hold it all year. But Levi seemed to do alright in 2007 (Tour podium 31 secs back), Good form starting with the TOC. It's hard to tell what the heck's going on these days.

Bikeridindude said:
He did real well at the TOC too. My initial response is "no", he can't hold it all year. But Levi seemed to do alright in 2007 (Tour podium 31 secs back), Good form starting with the TOC. It's hard to tell what the heck's going on these days.
Even harder now that the riders in question have to be more careful with their doping.

So I guess this mean Z is doping. Yes, must be! After all, any cyclist that performs well is doping!! Yep. Got to be.

I wonder what kind of dope Taylor Phinney is doing. Must be some gooood ****!

That Levi sure must be on a strong cycle of some good dope too! See, he just won a bike race, so he must be injecting some good dope.

Wow, this is fun! I have no life other than to accuse every cyclist that wins a race of doping! I'm a cynical ***** now, too!