Zabriskie form (Castilla spoilers)

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by kennf, Mar 26, 2009.

1. kennf

kennf New Member

Finished in a lead group with Contador and Leipheimer today, and even tried attacking them. He's climbing better than Tommy D and Vande Veld right now. I wonder if this will hold for the rest of the season?

Tags:

2. Bikeridindude

Bikeridindude New Member

He did real well at the TOC too. My initial response is "no", he can't hold it all year. But Levi seemed to do alright in 2007 (Tour podium 31 secs back), Good form starting with the TOC. It's hard to tell what the heck's going on these days.

3. jimmypop

jimmypop New Member

Even harder now that the riders in question have to be more careful with their doping.

4. Flyer

Flyer Banned

ssdd

5. Mtventoux

Mtventoux New Member

So I guess this mean Z is doping. Yes, must be! After all, any cyclist that performs well is doping!! Yep. Got to be.

I wonder what kind of dope Taylor Phinney is doing. Must be some gooood shit!

That Levi sure must be on a strong cycle of some good dope too! See, he just won a bike race, so he must be injecting some good dope.

Wow, this is fun! I have no life other than to accuse every cyclist that wins a race of doping! I'm a cynical prick now, too!

6. Flyer

Flyer Banned

edeww