Zapper kills infectious bacteria

F

f®Èé RådicaL

Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a few years now and it does seem to work on
infectious bacteria, based on my experience.

I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical engineering) from Radio Shack parts using
the plans in Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill intestinal parasites and then stopped
using it. A few years later I developed a high fever with a serious left ear infection to the point
where I could feel pressure on the ear drum. I decided to try the zapper. I ran it for about 10
minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands. About an hour later, green pus started coming out
of my left tear duct. Obviously, the bacteria in the ear or tear duct were dying in great numbers,
creating the resultant pus which was forced out the tear duct. This alarmed me (I didn't completely
trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the doctor for antibiotics, to be on the safe side.

I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or scratchy throat coming on, or when a lot of
people are getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy throat is gone overnight after
using it. It still takes some time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at least the zapper
keeps the infection under control so I don't need to run to the doctor anymore for antibiotics. For
me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the zapper seems to break very quickly.

Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this group have anything of interest to
report about using a zapper? I suggest the skeptics build or buy one and try it on themselves
before dismissing it outright. BTW I don't have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-
related products.

>Subject: Zapper kills infectious bacteria
>From: "f®Èé RådicaL" [email protected]
>Date: 11/15/2003 10:52 PM Pacific Standard Time
>Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a few years now and it does seem to work on
>infectious bacteria, based on my experience.
>
>I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical engineering) from Radio Shack parts
>using the plans in Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill intestinal parasites and then
>stopped using it. A few years later I developed a high fever with a serious left ear infection to
>the point where I could feel pressure on the ear drum. I decided to try the zapper. I ran it for
>about 10 minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands. About an hour later, green pus started
>coming out of my left tear duct. Obviously, the bacteria in the ear or tear duct were dying in
>great numbers, creating the resultant pus which was forced out the tear duct. This alarmed me (I
>didn't completely trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the doctor for antibiotics, to be on
>the safe side.
>
>I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or scratchy throat coming on, or when a lot of
>people are getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy throat is gone overnight after
>using it. It still takes some time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at least the zapper
>keeps the infection under control so I don't need to run to the doctor anymore for antibiotics. For
>me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the zapper seems to break very quickly.
>
>Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this group have anything of interest to
>report about using a zapper? I suggest the skeptics build or buy one and try it on themselves
>before dismissing it outright. BTW I don't have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-
>related products.

Yes, my hubby built one, then later I bought one that clips on to free up your hands. It works for
most any condition you feel coming on. It works for parasites just as she says, it also works on my
doggy. I also have no financial interest, however I do know Hulda personally, as her son was in my
daycare years ago. She may be wrong about some things, she is 100% correct about the teeth. She is a
loving and caring very fine person.

You may be attacked, ignore them.

Jan

Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a long time. John Bain

"f$B%g%M!&(BR$BiE(BicaL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a few years now and it does seem to work on
> infectious bacteria, based on my experience.
>
> I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical engineering)

Seems to be over kill for putting together a zapper.

from
> Radio Shack parts using the plans in Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill
> intestinal parasites and then stopped using it. A few years later I developed a high fever with
> a serious left ear infection to the point where I could feel pressure on the ear drum. I decided
> to try the zapper. I ran it for about 10 minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands.
> About an hour later, green pus started coming out of my left tear duct. Obviously, the bacteria
> in the ear or tear duct were dying in great numbers, creating the resultant pus which was forced
> out the tear duct.
This
> alarmed me (I didn't completely trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the doctor for
> antibiotics, to be on the safe side.
>
> I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or scratchy throat
coming
> on, or when a lot of people are getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy throat is
> gone overnight after using it. It still takes
some
> time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at least the zapper keeps the infection under
> control so I don't need to run to the doctor anymore
for
> antibiotics. For me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the zapper seems to break
> very quickly.
>
> Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this group have anything of interest to
> report about using a zapper? I suggest the
skeptics
> build or buy one and try it on themselves before dismissing it outright.

Waste of time. Nothing you have reported here gives any indication that the zapper did
anything at all.

BTW
> I don't have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-related products.
>
Neither do I.

--
"The emperor is naked!"
"No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

to email me
Please remove "all your clothes"

Doug

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:52:15 -0700, "f®Èé RådicaL" <[email protected]>
wrote:

This is a typical try to persuade people to buy naturopath mafia stuff. Seems to be neccesary to
make a warning list of such advertizing agencies.

Regards,

Aribert Deckers

>Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a few years now and it does seem to work on
>infectious bacteria, based on my experience.
>
>I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical engineering) from Radio Shack parts
>using the plans in Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill intestinal parasites and then
>stopped using it. A few years later I developed a high fever with a serious left ear infection to
>the point where I could feel pressure on the ear drum. I decided to try the zapper. I ran it for
>about 10 minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands. About an hour later, green pus started
>coming out of my left tear duct. Obviously, the bacteria in the ear or tear duct were dying in
>great numbers, creating the resultant pus which was forced out the tear duct. This alarmed me (I
>didn't completely trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the doctor for antibiotics, to be on
>the safe side.
>
>I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or scratchy throat coming on, or when a lot of
>people are getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy throat is gone overnight after
>using it. It still takes some time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at least the zapper
>keeps the infection under control so I don't need to run to the doctor anymore for antibiotics. For
>me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the zapper seems to break very quickly.
>
>Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this group have anything of interest to
>report about using a zapper? I suggest the skeptics build or buy one and try it on themselves
>before dismissing it outright. BTW I don't have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-
>related products.
>

--
Wichtiger Hinweis für Forums-Moderatoren, Webmaster und Arbeitslose § Strafanzeigen
gegen MLM-er §

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amaadmin.htm

On 16 Nov 2003 07:00:50 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

Jan Drew advertizes quackery and charlatanism. This is one more piece of proof.

Regards,

Aribert Deckers

>>Subject: Zapper kills infectious bacteria From: "f®Èé RådicaL" [email protected] Date: 11/15/2003
>>10:52 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>>
>>Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a few years now and it does seem to work on
>>infectious bacteria, based on my experience.
>>
>>I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical engineering) from Radio Shack parts
>>using the plans in Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill intestinal parasites and then
>>stopped using it. A few years later I developed a high fever with a serious left ear infection to
>>the point where I could feel pressure on the ear drum. I decided to try the zapper. I ran it for
>>about 10 minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands. About an hour later, green pus started
>>coming out of my left tear duct. Obviously, the bacteria in the ear or tear duct were dying in
>>great numbers, creating the resultant pus which was forced out the tear duct. This alarmed me (I
>>didn't completely trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the doctor for antibiotics, to be on
>>the safe side.
>>
>>I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or scratchy throat coming on, or when a lot of
>>people are getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy throat is gone overnight after
>>using it. It still takes some time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at least the zapper
>>keeps the infection under control so I don't need to run to the doctor anymore for antibiotics.
>>For me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the zapper seems to break very quickly.
>>
>>Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this group have anything of interest to
>>report about using a zapper? I suggest the skeptics build or buy one and try it on themselves
>>before dismissing it outright. BTW I don't have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-
>>related products.
>
>Yes, my hubby built one, then later I bought one that clips on to free up your hands. It works for
>most any condition you feel coming on. It works for parasites just as she says, it also works on my
>doggy. I also have no financial interest, however I do know Hulda personally, as her son was in my
>daycare years ago. She may be wrong about some things, she is 100% correct about the teeth. She is
>a loving and caring very fine person.
>
>You may be attacked, ignore them.
>
>Jan
>
>
>Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a long time. John Bain

--
Wichtiger Hinweis für Forums-Moderatoren, Webmaster und Arbeitslose § Strafanzeigen
gegen MLM-er §

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amaadmin.htm

>Subject: Re: Zapper kills infectious bacteria
>From: Happy Oyster [email protected]
>Date: 11/16/2003 8:43 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:52:15 -0700, "f®Èé RådicaL" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>This is a typical try to persuade people to buy naturopath mafia stuff. Seems to be neccesary to
>make a warning list of such advertizing agencies.

Wrong, it's called sharing alternative methods. Has nothing whatsoever to do with trying to get
anyone to buy anything as you can build one yourself.

No advertising.

Jan

>Subject: Re: Zapper kills infectious bacteria
>From: [email protected] (Jan)
>Date: 11/16/2003 10:27 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>>Subject: Re: Zapper kills

>Wrong, it's called sharing alternative methods. Has nothing whatsoever to do with trying to get
>anyone to buy anything as you can build one yourself.
>

you could also buy a barbecue at the store for about $3.....same principle...

geez Jannie do you never give up????

or have you been visiting Hulddddda in Mexico again...

hawki