Zapper, wakey time....

alicem

Feb 12, 2004
Za'pavlov',

(typed in another forum but am posting exactly the same here minus this and the last sentence.)

The point I keep stating re M.Moore is that we all need to 'look outside the box' (re and pro)

(WOAH,..’Pav’ woke up due to an American film title and phrases!?!)

I'll give you/him this; he states it as he sees it and that is a valid point. All points are valid, so, shall we go and read them on the yellow brick road?

(~sorry ‘Pav’... slip of the sarcastic k/board.tongue.)

I would be more than happy to really understand where you are coming from. Not the Navy, but YOU. What do YOU think?

Yes, you serve and I admire that (as have said b4) but don't serve without having a mind of your own to question....oops, I just broke it...no one, not you or my Father/Mother/Godparents for e.g can serve without question. If you could you wouldn't be able to! You couldn’t and neither could my family.

Example; have my Mum in Moscow at 21 yrs of age; scared out of her brains; her maid apparently cleaning her teeth with bleach due to poverty whilst she (Mum) was out drinking/partying the best Champers and eating Caviar like it wasn't going to exist tomorrow but then having her flat bugged! ~Heck, if that was me I would be hitting the Vodka!~

How scared was she? A damn sight more scared than she would be if on a ship with you and your colleagues and a ton of missiles. She was in the FIELD, as many of my Godparents and my father were. Bugged, spiked drinks, a maid who for the life of us cannot understand how some one so ‘low down in the USSR train’ could speak fluent English for starters.

Protection, however, from a major ship in the ‘60’s? per chance?. B%llocks. I wish she had that from any troops, even yours, so she didn’t have nightmares to this day at 60 ½.!

So, please don’t give me your ‘Our American Army did this, that and the other; we rule….’. I won’t even start at what we all think of your troops, their conduct, and I hate to say it….but proven behaviour as well. It doesn’t wash, make sense or even convince an Army Brat to go to war; support it, let alone ‘think’ have back up when they don’t from American half assed liars.

Nothing has changed and we are now in another century!!!!!!!!!

Let’s not let sleeping dogs ‘lie’, for a change. Those in the S.I.B (or whatever your term is for the Royal Military Police, Special Investigations Branch in America) would me more than interested to continue viewing your breaches of security. What were those ships again btw?.... OOOOh, yes, I don’t need to ask; you posted them BLANTLY in b/w !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodness, you can’t even reply to that or your ‘position’ would be compromised AGAIN wouldn’t it?

I hope for your sake you are lying!

Or give it to me straight for once!

Alice

hi alicem,Your old buddy Nurul here if you rememebr me.glad you are stil raving on these pages.I am back though..........and im in the e. mids too cycling.

Originally posted by nurul
hi alicem,Your old buddy Nurul here if you rememebr me.glad you are stil raving on these pages.I am back though..........and im in the e. mids too cycling.

!NURUL!

good to see you back, we have been waiting on you re a thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are well and happy

besitos, ten cuidado,

:) Alice

p.s. only rave if there is a big show on and only rant if needed!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by alicem
!NURUL!

good to see you back, we have been waiting on you re a thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are well and happy

besitos, ten cuidado,

:) Alice

p.s. only rave if there is a big show on and only rant if needed!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get my PM cos I enclosed my email address.Have you managed to reacquire your bike yet? I'm busy time trialling in cheshire and still making my training trips out to BCN.

Originally posted by alicem
Za'pavlov',

(typed in another forum but am posting exactly the same here minus this and the last sentence.)

The point I keep stating re M.Moore is that we all need to 'look outside the box' (re and pro)

(WOAH,..’Pav’ woke up due to an American film title and phrases!?!)

I'll give you/him this; he states it as he sees it and that is a valid point. All points are valid, so, shall we go and read them on the yellow brick road?

(~sorry ‘Pav’... slip of the sarcastic k/board.tongue.)

I would be more than happy to really understand where you are coming from. Not the Navy, but YOU. What do YOU think?

Yes, you serve and I admire that (as have said b4) but don't serve without having a mind of your own to question....oops, I just broke it...no one, not you or my Father/Mother/Godparents for e.g can serve without question. If you could you wouldn't be able to! You couldn’t and neither could my family.

Example; have my Mum in Moscow at 21 yrs of age; scared out of her brains; her maid apparently cleaning her teeth with bleach due to poverty whilst she (Mum) was out drinking/partying the best Champers and eating Caviar like it wasn't going to exist tomorrow but then having her flat bugged! ~Heck, if that was me I would be hitting the Vodka!~

How scared was she? A damn sight more scared than she would be if on a ship with you and your colleagues and a ton of missiles. She was in the FIELD, as many of my Godparents and my father were. Bugged, spiked drinks, a maid who for the life of us cannot understand how some one so ‘low down in the USSR train’ could speak fluent English for starters.

Protection, however, from a major ship in the ‘60’s? per chance?. B%llocks. I wish she had that from any troops, even yours, so she didn’t have nightmares to this day at 60 ½.!

So, please don’t give me your ‘Our American Army did this, that and the other; we rule….’. I won’t even start at what we all think of your troops, their conduct, and I hate to say it….but proven behaviour as well. It doesn’t wash, make sense or even convince an Army Brat to go to war; support it, let alone ‘think’ have back up when they don’t from American half assed liars.

Nothing has changed and we are now in another century!!!!!!!!!

Let’s not let sleeping dogs ‘lie’, for a change. Those in the S.I.B (or whatever your term is for the Royal Military Police, Special Investigations Branch in America) would me more than interested to continue viewing your breaches of security. What were those ships again btw?.... OOOOh, yes, I don’t need to ask; you posted them BLANTLY in b/w !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodness, you can’t even reply to that or your ‘position’ would be compromised AGAIN wouldn’t it?

I hope for your sake you are lying!

Or give it to me straight for once!

Alice
Alice…poor Alice, I will try to answer all your questions here at once. I’ll give it to you straight, so pay attention.

To be honest with you, I had decided that it really wasn’t worth my time to reply to Lim, Fix or you for that matter concerning the same subject as it became apparent that you have your collective minds made up that the U.S. is a big bully, our troops can’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag, your army is better than ours, George Bush is evil bla, bla, bla… in other words you have already formed your opinion and will not budge so, …I was content to just let events run their course and eventually, you would see the error of your ways….Btw no surprise you have aligned yourself with a liar as you are a self proclaimed one…You are lying to your parents everyday concerning your boyfriend…so you indicate anyway. So, don’t be surprised if I have a little trouble believing your “Mata Hari” story.

However, after participating in a Memorial day weekend event honoring our WWII veterans, I come back to see that not only did you miss me, you dedicated a thread to me…and gave me a cute nick name too??? BTW I take exception to the insinuations and to your inept theory that I have no mind of my own. While we are on the subject…don’t patronize me, its unbecoming..

Regarding Michael Moore… Not only is there evidence that he LIES..i.e. he speaks of his meager upbringing and how he is a man of the people, when that is unequivocally false…His latest “piece of trash movie” is meant for political gain, not for enlightenment. Additionally, you state “think out of the box” nice cliché let’s see, if Adolph ****** was to make a movie (which he did), and he did indeed “state it as he saw it”, one should have paid him great homage? No, I suggest that not only do you not “think outside of the box” you and the rest of the lot that actually take Michael Moore serious are confined therein!

Further, Michael Moore has not earned my respect thus, why should I line his pockets with currency for which I worked hard to obtain? I owe Michael Moore nothing but my utter disgust for he in my opinion is a liar and is politically motivated!.

Regarding my “security breeches” I will take the time here to offer you a little education in that area. Naming ships is not a breech of Security. You will not find me describing my current clearance information or duty station, details about missions, status of missions, locations of missions number of sorties, numbers of specific troop deployments performed in any given area. Naming Ships that I have deployed on is a matter of record and is historical thus can be found anywhere… Whether you believe me or not well…that’s up to you.. I know what I’ve done, I know where I’ve been and I know where I am.

As far as being in the “field” you don’t know where I’ve been. Suffice to say, just because one is on a ship doesn’t mean one is always there…Anyway, I could trade anecdotal information from my father, grandfather, father in law, uncles which have flown, sailed and fought in “THE FIELD” in WWII, Korean War and Vietnam war. Your stories are interesting with poisoning and bugging and the like. Would make quite a good read or perhaps a miniseries.

Anyway, I wish you and yours a very pleasant existence and I pray that you will never have to rely on or be rescued by the pitiful American forces in your lifetime. My last visit to your country was Portsmouth England, took a train to London and enjoyed myself immensely… Funny…I did not meet one person along the way that harbored the same sentiments about our military that you have displayed on this website. I contend that your view is of the minority so, I take it in context…. .

Once again, the only reason I even replied to this thread is I felt sorry for you since you obviously missed me and assumed (correctly BTW)that I was through with those tired old threads and you posted this TWICE to get my attention. Since the only response you could get was someone trying to confirm the whereabouts of your bike. I thought I at least owed you a response.

Now, that I’ve done that, don’t expect me to take time out of my fruitful, capitalistic American life to be bothered with administering a free education to you people. My work is done here!

'Now, that I’ve done that, don’t expect me to take time out of my fruitful, capitalistic American life to be bothered with administering a free education to you people. My work is done here!'

Cracking. The 2 threads worked! If that wasn't time out I'd hate to see 'time in'!

(As for me being labelled a liar via 'omission' re my love life...~get real~)