Zapping a Bikee AT

On 14 Feb 2004 11:05:12 -0800, [email protected] (Filipo) wrote:

>Gee, I thought the First Amendment was alive and well in this town.

Yahoo Groups isn't exactly speech in the public square.

People have read a LOT into the First Amendment that simply isn't there.

An acute observation! It starts off IIRC, "CONGRESS shall make no law..." So shaddup you heathens.

Which is worse, a tyrant national government that's a thousand miles away or a thousand ignorant
politically correct neighbors?

news:[email protected]...