Zero Point Food List ???

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi,

    Can someone tell a good site that has the zero point food list? I friend asked me for it and I
    can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. I know it's mostly vegetables but I'd feel better if I
    had the list.

    Thanks a bunch.

    SPOONS

    Tags:

  2. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Are you registered with the online ww website? If so, on the right side of the page is a little
    rectrangular box that says *RESOURCES - select a resource*. It's a scroll down box, look down the
    list and it will say *0 point foods*. Click on that and it will give you the list and you can
    print it out.

    In case you're not registered - here is the list that ww offers (remember, these are not 0 points in
    unlimited quantities ... only for 1 cup servings):

    baby carrots bean sprouts beets bell pepper(s) brussels sprouts button mushrooms cabbage, all
    varieties capers carrot(s) cauliflower celery cooked artichoke(s) cooked broccoli cooked green beans
    cucumber(s) eggplant(s) endive escarole fast-food side salad, without dressing hearts of palm
    leek(s) lettuce mixed greens mixed-vegetable juice okra pumpkin (raw 1-inch cubes) radishes reduced-
    sodium chicken broth salsa sauerkraut scallion(s) snow peas spaghetti squash spinach sugar snap peas
    summer squash tomato(es) turnip(s) uncooked string beans watercress

    Joyce

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:52:32 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can someone tell a good site that has the zero point food list? I friend asked me for it and I
    >can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. I know it's mostly vegetables but I'd feel better if I
    >had the list.
    >
    >Thanks a bunch.
    >
    >SPOONS

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

  4. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi Joyce,

    WOW! your the greatest!! Thank you so much for the list. I checked on the WW's site but couldn't
    find the "resource" heading (I'm getting old...LOL). When you say registered does that mean I have
    to pay for it?

    Thanks again SPOONS

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can someone tell a good site that has the zero point food list? I friend asked me for it and I
    > can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. I know it's mostly vegetables but I'd feel better if I
    > had the list.
    >
    > Thanks a bunch.
    >
    > SPOONS

  5. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Dang, that is one thing I can't answer for you. I do pay for the online program, am unsure if this
    is an item that all registered users have ... or if only paying members have access to. My guess
    would be paying ... only because I don't see ww giving out ANY useful information for free. <G> Glad
    I could help though!

    Joyce