zipp disc conversion

Lindsay Edwards

Guest
I am running Tiagra 9-speed on my TT bike, and there is a 7-speed campag equipped Zipp disc for
sale on ebay.

Is there any way of getting these two to work together???

All help much appreciated.

Lindsay.

no

"Lindsay Edwards" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am running Tiagra 9-speed on my TT bike, and there is a 7-speed campag equipped Zipp disc for
> sale on ebay.
>
> Is there any way of getting these two to work together???
>
> All help much appreciated.
>
> Lindsay.

>I am running Tiagra 9-speed on my TT bike, and there is a 7-speed campag equipped Zipp disc for
>sale on ebay. Is there any way of getting these two to work together??? All help much appreciated.

If you have a friction option on your shifters, then you can make it work.

Can you convert the Campy 7sp cassette to 10sp cogs & spacing?

Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected]