Zoggs Goggles

Sgert97411

Guest
Does anyone no where these can be purchased in the US, preferable California, perferably southern
California, and preferably before Wildflower next week? Stan

Opinion: Never race with new equipment. You have (probably) trained to hard to have it all end in
frustration with some unforseen equipment problem.

I don't speak from experience of having this happen in a race (I've taken my own advice). But I can
think of many pieces of equip that seemed great in the shop but have been abandoned after (or
during) a long ride, run, swim, whatever.

I like the zen of showing up with "my stuff" that fits and works well.

Good luck a WF.

JMHO BW

news:<[email protected]>...