Zoggs Goggles

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Sgert97411, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Sgert97411

    Sgert97411 Guest

    Does anyone no where these can be purchased in the US, preferable California, perferably southern
    California, and preferably before Wildflower next week? Stan

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wallace

    Bill Wallace Guest

    Opinion: Never race with new equipment. You have (probably) trained to hard to have it all end in
    frustration with some unforseen equipment problem.

    I don't speak from experience of having this happen in a race (I've taken my own advice). But I can
    think of many pieces of equip that seemed great in the shop but have been abandoned after (or
    during) a long ride, run, swim, whatever.

    I like the zen of showing up with "my stuff" that fits and works well.

    Good luck a WF.

    JMHO BW

    news:<[email protected]>...