ZOX Seat question

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Wile E. Coyote, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Anyone here own/use a ZOX seat, the rigid foam looks interesting and @ 45 Euro the price is nice
    too. Was thinking of getting one, but wanted some opinion from anyone having used one...good/bad
    qualities. TIA

    Tags:

  2. It looks like a thick camping mat with groves. Look at this as an alternative :
    http://www.ligfiets.net/hafa/onderdelen/diversen.htm - look for "zitschuim open cel". You get about
    100*30 cm 4 cm thick.

    Isn't the price 40?, BTW ?

    "Wile E. Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone here own/use a ZOX seat, the rigid foam looks interesting and @ 45 Euro the price is nice
    > too. Was thinking of getting one, but wanted some opinion from anyone having used one...good/bad
    > qualities. TIA

  3. I have the "open cel" already on my Baron Hardshell, just thought the ZOX "camping mat" might be
    worth a try for a trike seat. BTW...Pomp? is that how you spell Pump in whatever language that was
    done in? The 45 Euro price came from a Scooterbike site I was linked to by a chap in OZ re: a delta
    trike that looks an awful lot like a Maxarya CLWB. I suppose the folks selling the ZOX seat added 5
    Euros to what ZOX themselves sell it at. Too bad that link you gave had no English translation, the
    Alum. USS bars and Sachs VT5000 drum brakes had good pricing.
    -------------------
    "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It looks like a thick camping mat with groves. Look at this as an alternative :
    > http://www.ligfiets.net/hafa/onderdelen/diversen.htm - look for "zitschuim open cel". You get
    > about 100*30 cm 4 cm thick.
    >
    > Isn't the price 40?, BTW ?
    >

    > "Wile E. Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone here own/use a ZOX seat, the rigid foam looks interesting and @
    45
    > > Euro the price is nice too. Was thinking of getting one, but wanted some opinion from anyone
    > > having used one...good/bad qualities. TIA

  4. "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > It looks like a thick camping mat with groves. Look at this as an alternative :
    > http://www.ligfiets.net/hafa/onderdelen/diversen.htm - look for "zitschuim open cel". You get
    > about 100*30 cm 4 cm thick.
    >
    > Isn't the price 40?, BTW ?

    20 at Zephyr. Dunno if the Hafa thing has VAT included.

    M.

  5. "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > > It looks like a thick camping mat with groves. Look at this as an alternative :
    > > http://www.ligfiets.net/hafa/onderdelen/diversen.htm -
    look
    > > for "zitschuim open cel". You get about 100*30 cm 4 cm thick.
    > >
    > > Isn't the price 40?, BTW ?
    >
    > 20 at Zephyr. Dunno if the Hafa thing has VAT included.
    >
    > M.

    It has (I think). No VAT added the the price for the parts i got last time, anyway. I t h i n k
    Zephyr gets his stuff from hafa - normally the prices are only slightly higher at Zephyr. The 40
    Euro I was talking about is the ZOX website price for their cushion.

    Torben