Zurich GP

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jobst Brandt, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobst Brandt

    Jobst Brandt Guest

    Fabrizio Mazzoleni writes:

    >> Wow Fabrizio! Wow Fabrizio! You are iggnorant, a poser, and a jackass all in one. An
    >> amazing combo.

    > Oh yea? Guess who rode ol Rik Verbrugghe into the ground today at the Meisterschaft von Zürich?

    > Now what do you think?

    Well don't keep it a secret:

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    90. Meisterschaft von Zürich -- Resultate Zürich. Weltcuprennen Meisterschaft von Zürich (236 km):

    91. Daniele Nardello (It) 5:55:30 (39,932 km/h)
    92. Jan Ullrich (De) 0:06 zurück
    93. Paolo Bettini (It) 0:11
    94. Michael Boogerd (Ho)
    95. Davide Rebellin (It)
    96. Javier Pascual Rodriguez (Sp)
    97. Oscar Camenzind (Sz)
    98. David Moncouti (Fr)
    99. Michele Scarponi (It)
    100. Cristian Moreni (It)
    101. Francesco Casagrande (It)
    102. Eladio Jimenez (Sp)
    103. Patrik Sinkewitz (De)
    104. Danilo Di Luca (It)
    105. Didier Rous (Fr)
    106. Richard Virenque (Fr)
    107. Ivan Basso (It), alle gleiche Zeit
    108. Michael Rasmussen (D) 0:17
    109. Beat Zberg (Sz) 1:09
    110. Rik Verbrugghe (Be), gleiche Zeit.
    111. Axel Merckx (Be) 1:12
    112. Christophe Brandt (Be) 1:18
    113. Massimiliano Lelli (It)
    114. Juan Antonio Flecha (Sp)
    115. Laurent Dufaux (Sz)
    116. Christophe Oriol (Fr)
    117. Mirko Celestino (It)
    118. Ruggero Marzoli (It)
    119. Matthias Kessler (De)
    120. David Caada (Sp) alle gleiche Zeit.

    Ferner: 38. Steve Zampieri 1:37.
    121. Pierre Bourquenoud 4:14.
    122. Markus Zberg 9:36.
    123. Alexandre Moos 11:27.
    124. Daniel Schnider 15:19.
    125. Gr gory Rast.
    126. Sven Montgomery.
    127. Martin Elmiger, alle gleiche Zeit.

    187 gestartet, 85 klassiert Aufgegeben u.a.

    Dario Frigo (It, Vorjahressieger) Alexander Winokurow (Kas) Fabian Cancellara Marcel
    Strauss Patrick Calcagni Niki Aebersold Michael Albasini Alex Zülle

    Weltcup-Stand (8/10):
    128. Bettini 350
    129. Boogerd 204
    130. Peter van Petegem (Be) 203
    131. Rebellin 187
    132. Celestino 139
    133. Di Luca 136 Ferner: 31. Camenzind 28
    134. Beat Zberg 22
    135. Dufaux 16
    136. Markus Zberg 12

    copyright by Sportinformation, Zürich. All rights reserved worldwide - for personal use only

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Jobst Brandt [email protected] Palo Alto CA
     
    Tags:


  2. In article <[email protected]>, jö[email protected] wrote:

    > Fabrizio Mazzoleni writes:
    >
    > >> Wow Fabrizio! Wow Fabrizio! You are iggnorant, a poser, and a jackass all in one. An amazing
    > >> combo.
    >
    > > Oh yea? Guess who rode ol Rik Verbrugghe into the ground today at the Meisterschaft von Zürich?
    >
    > > Now what do you think?
    >
    > Well don't keep it a secret:
    >
    > 90. Meisterschaft von Zürich -- Resultate Zürich. Weltcuprennen Meisterschaft von Zürich (236 km):

    [...]

    Look Jobst, you're okay on some of that technical stuff, but it's well known that you're on
    Fabrizio's enemies list, and so we can hardly trust you to be completely objective on the many
    virtues and delightful qualities of Fabrizio.

    Given all that Fabrizio has done for the sport and these newsgroups, I don't think anyone has a
    right to question his performance. If he says he rode Rik Verbrugghe into the ground at the
    Meisterschaft von Zürich, I'm inclined to believe him.

    --
    Ryan Coüsineau, rcousï[email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mäzzoleni Fan Club
     
  3. Jobst Brandt

    Jobst Brandt Guest

    Ryan Cousineau writes:

    >> Fabrizio Mazzoleni writes:

    >>>> Wow Fabrizio! Wow Fabrizio! You are iggnorant, a poser, and a jackass all in one. An amazing
    >>>> combo.

    >>> Oh yea? Guess who rode ol Rik Verbrugghe into the ground today at the Meisterschaft von Zürich?

    >>> Now what do you think?

    >> Well don't keep it a secret:

    >> 90. Meisterschaft von Zürich -- Resultate Zürich. Weltcuprennen Meisterschaft von Zürich (236
    >> km):

    > [...]

    > Look Jobst, you're okay on some of that technical stuff, but it's well known that you're on
    > Fabrizio's enemies list, and so we can hardly trust you to be completely objective on the many
    > virtues and delightful qualities of Fabrizio.

    I did not make the comments cited (note the >>> level) and I posted the results from the official
    web site for that event.

    > Given all that Fabrizio has done for the sport and these newsgroups, I don't think anyone has a
    > right to question his performance. If he says he rode Rik Verbrugghe into the ground at the
    > Meisterschaft von Zürich, I'm inclined to believe him.

    Why don't you believe the results posted in ZH? I see no mention of Fabrizio Mazzoleni in the
    results. Why do you believe these boastful allusions? Fabrizio didn't even say what you assume he
    did. I take it then that you are one of those who cannot decide for themselves what is logical and
    true, but rather worry more about who said it. That's why so many people believe G. W. Bush. He's
    the president isn't he... so it must be true. "Weapons of mass deception!"

    Jobst Brandt [email protected] Palo Alto CA
     
  4. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

    > Ryan Cousineau writes:
    >
    > >> Fabrizio Mazzoleni writes:
    >
    > >>>> Wow Fabrizio! Wow Fabrizio! You are iggnorant, a poser, and a jackass all in one. An amazing
    > >>>> combo.
    >
    > >>> Oh yea? Guess who rode ol Rik Verbrugghe into the ground today at the Meisterschaft von
    > >>> Zürich?

    > >> 90. Meisterschaft von Zürich -- Resultate Zürich. Weltcuprennen Meisterschaft von Zürich (236
    > >> km):
    >
    > > [...]
    >
    > > Look Jobst, you're okay on some of that technical stuff, but it's well known that you're on
    > > Fabrizio's enemies list, and so we can hardly trust you to be completely objective on the many
    > > virtues and delightful qualities of Fabrizio.
    >
    > I did not make the comments cited (note the >>> level) and I posted the results from the official
    > web site for that event.
    >
    > > Given all that Fabrizio has done for the sport and these newsgroups, I don't think anyone has a
    > > right to question his performance. If he says he rode Rik Verbrugghe into the ground at the
    > > Meisterschaft von Zürich, I'm inclined to believe him.
    >
    > Why don't you believe the results posted in ZH? I see no mention of Fabrizio Mazzoleni in the
    > results. Why do you believe these boastful allusions? Fabrizio didn't even say what you assume he
    > did. I take it then that you are one of those who cannot decide for themselves what is logical and
    > true, but rather worry more about who said it. That's why so many people believe G. W. Bush. He's
    > the president isn't he... so it must be true. "Weapons of mass deception!"

    Whoa! That's a weirder digression than Fabrizio's. Lay off the Alterman, eh?

    Jobst: perhaps my position on this will be clearer to a multilingual polyglot like yourself if I
    point out that I am quite sure that Fabrizio is the defending champion of the Tour de Rêves, and I
    expect he will continue to win this race (his main goal each year) for as long as he tries.

    Definitely have to finish the Fabrizio Mazzoleni FAQ, soon,
    --
    Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club
     
  5. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > Jobst: perhaps my position on this will be clearer to a multilingual polyglot like yourself if I
    > point out that I am quite sure that Fabrizio is the defending champion of the Tour de Rêves, and I
    > expect he will continue to win this race (his main goal each year) for as long as he tries.
    >
    > Definitely have to finish the Fabrizio Mazzoleni FAQ, soon,

    Who TF is Fabrizio Mazzoleni?

    Dashii
     
  6. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Ryan Cousineau wrote:
    >
    > Jobst: perhaps my position on this will be clearer to a multilingual polyglot like yourself if I
    > point out that I am quite sure that Fabrizio is the defending champion of the Tour de Rêves, and I
    > expect he will continue to win this race (his main goal each year) for as long as he tries.

    http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030824.ulaff0825/BNStory/Front/
     
  7. In article <[email protected]>, "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > Jobst: perhaps my position on this will be clearer to a multilingual polyglot like yourself if I
    > > point out that I am quite sure that Fabrizio is the defending champion of the Tour de Rêves, and
    > > I expect he will continue to win this race (his main goal each year) for as long as he tries.
    > >
    > > Definitely have to finish the Fabrizio Mazzoleni FAQ, soon,
    >
    > Who TF is Fabrizio Mazzoleni?
    >
    > Dashii

    What are you talking about? This is rbr right? We do fashion ourselves followers of bike
    racers, right?

    Sigh. Fabrizio is only the best bike racer _ever_ to come from the mind of Fabrizio Mazzoleni. And
    we are privileged to have him here.

    Seriously, he's the delusional on-line persona of an apparently non-delusional fattie master with a
    self-deprecating web page. He has only broken cover as his real self once, when he published his
    "Complaints Page", so I decline to reveal his real name (though it can be found with a dilligent
    Google groups search).

    --
    Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...