General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Zzz Curezone Newsletter

Started by Dave · · Last activity · 1 post · 356 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 October 2003
Last activity
20 October 2003
Original author
Dave
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
356
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This issue: Lupus, HIV, AIDS, TMJ, Heart Arrhythmia, Liver Flush, Energy,
    drug-related "news" ...

    Lack of Research?
    Educating Instead of Medicating
    Free CureZone Newsletter
    Oct 19 2003

    If you are having problems accessing links from your email program, then you
    should read the newsletter online, by accessing this URL:
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=83

    To submit your story to be published, please post your story in Newsletter
    Suggestions Forum.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----

    Curing Lupus: I have been doing Dr. Clarks flushes since Feb. 01. Just now
    getting to the point that I feel I am near the end. Was diagnosed at Mayo
    Clinic with Systemic Lupus. Was in very bad shape. Nearly immobile. Was on
    numerous Rx drugs but still on the down hill slide.
    Now, I am long since off all Rx drugs and quite healthy with no symptoms and
    no remaining blood test indicators of Lupus.. Read the story

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----

    AIDS & HIV Myths:

    If AIDS isn't an STD, then why is it still primarily confined to gay
    populations in the US?

    If HIV doesn't cause AIDS, how do you explain the fact that only people who
    test positive for HIV get AIDS?

    What about the correlation between ELISA and Western Blot antibody tests?

    What about the correlation between viral load PCR tests and the
    ELISA/Western Blot antibody tests?

    What of the fact that, when I started antiretroviral drugs, a) my 'viral
    load' dropped dramatically, and b) my CD4 levels, already high (between 1500
    and 2000), began to rise?

    Read my own personal arguments and facts that satisfied those questions in
    my case....

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----

    Intestinal Parasites And AIDS Several years before the AIDS epidemic, many
    gay men became infected by intestinal parasites which previously had
    occurred mostly in the tropics.
    Parasites as Cofactors for AIDS The growing body of evidence is supporting
    the idea that parasitic disease may be an essential factor for AIDS.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----

    Research? Why is there nobody researching simple body Cleansing methods?
    Enema? Liver flush? Colonics? What are all those medical universities
    doing? Other institutions? Can't they just start a trial on liver flush or
    enema, or herbal medicine, and find out if it's really as good as some
    people believe? Isn't it worth some research money? What do you think?

    The spooky reality behind drug-related "news": The long and short of the
    process is this: A drug maker funnels a highly-educated ghostwriter only the
    most flattering evidence - much of it no doubt doctored (no pun intended) -
    regarding a certain patent medicine's miraculous effectiveness and utter
    lack of side effects. Instead of being immediately used as toilet paper,
    this information is then skillfully crafted by the highly paid and totally
    amoral writer into a slick article that's persuasive, thorough, and
    seemingly credible enough to gull a reputable (or maybe not-so-reputable)
    M.D. into signing his name to it. Read ...

    Heart Arrhythmia: Tonight after dinner my heart decided to go into a
    dangerous arrhythmia, quite debilitating, causing extreme breathlessness and
    discomfort. I do have heart arrhythmia problems and of late they have been
    bad and I have been going to the ER every other day to get them stopped. I
    was all about ready to get my partner to call the paramedics to get me to a
    hospital when he said "why don't you take some cayenne tincture and see how
    that works THEN I will call the paramedics" ... Read ...

    Large Rocks: In my research, I found this site and decided to try the liver
    flushes. I am absolutely shocked that this junk was inside me. I plan on
    re-checking my cholesterol soon, but might wait until my next flush (early
    August). For the brave, Iâ?Tve included a picture of one of my jumbos.
    There were some a little longer, but this one had the most overall volume -
    so far. It was almost a cubic inch and I felt it come out (ewww!). See
    that photo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.