> berlin.de...
>> Denzig wrote:
>>> "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>>> berlin.de...
>>>> yansimon52 wrote:
>>>>> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>>>
>>>>> Only persom, alternative healer such as, Danny Yang, an asian holistic physician, the world
>>>>> ONLY Authority on viruses is able to deal with these modern days sicknesses. LOL..LOL..LOL...
>>>>
>>>> Megalomanic ******!..
>>>
>>> I guess so... Is this a medical condition?
>>
>> Can't be..........he claims to be able to heal *all*..........Mmmmm? Physician heal thyself.
>
> Well, if he has such condition, he himself would not know... In that case, he can still have a
> mental condition. Have you seen "A beautiful mind"?

Having been the recipient of ECT on two occasions, and knowing how I felt when I watched "Cuckoo's
Nest", no!.........I'm not *that* strong.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:30:03 +1000, "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote:

>WB wrote:
>> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:14:54 -0500, "Denzig" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>>> berlin.de...
>>>> yansimon52 wrote:
>>>>> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>>>
>>>>> Only persom, alternative healer such as, Danny Yang, an asian holistic physician, the world
>>>>> ONLY Authority on viruses is able to deal with these modern days sicknesses. LOL..LOL..LOL...
>>>>
>>>> Megalomanic ******!..
>>>
>>> I guess so... Is this a medical condition?
>>>
>> Yes, incurable and terminal, alas.
>
>Alas? ;-)
>
<sarcasm>
--

Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
[email protected]

globalise <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Cancer not the No. 1 killer in the western world? Oh dear I need to re-read some more articles.

Absolutely you need to read a lot more articles.

> Just because you have never heard of urine drinking, doesn't mean it does not exist.

Who said I'd never heard of it? Noone. I said that it is extremely unlikely that bodily waste will
help you fight cancer, and it's disgusting.

> It is a traditional practice in China, although education take its toll on such "backwardness".

That's fine. No tell me if urine therapy can be shown to have a positive effect on cancer. If you
can't, your are promoting a likely useless and therefore dangerous practice. Anecdote doesn't help.
Show me figures, along with the lab work showing the cyto-static properties of urine.

> There can never be evidence for traditional medicine.

That's rubbish. Also traditional medicine can be tested rigorously. That's how Atemissia annua
became of interest to pharmaceutical science, because it was used in traditional medicine. In fact,
many traditional modes of therapy are (being) tested by science and many herbs (herbs especially)
are now either the drug or the basis for a drug.

> (However a Singapore study has produced some startling "evidence" that chinese herbs are indeed
> what they are intended to cure).

Where exactly did I claim or imply that herbs are useless? Oh, that's right, I didn't. This is about
UT, not phytotherapy.

> Also only urine from "virgin" boys is effective, well not for cancer cure, but for most
> illnessese.

Oh? But your guru Yang (incidently the ONLY authority on viruses, according to his own megalomanic
signature) claims that it is to cure cancer, and now you go on to say it's not. How can that be?
Could it be because all that there is to UT, is a bunch anecdotes without any real basis? And, why
boys and not girls? And why "virgin"? Could it be because adding such a magical quality is good for
the placebo effect?

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

Of course drinking urine is disgusting. How else would this practice be phase out, the last I heard
in 1960s. Probably it is still being used in remote villages in China, where medical facilities are
not readily available.

"Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote:
>..and its disgusting

globalise wrote:
> Of course drinking urine is disgusting. How else would this practice be phase out, the last I
> heard in 1960s. Probably it is still being used in remote villages in China, where medical
> facilities are not readily available.
>
> "Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >..and its disgusting

And the water is probably more polluted than ****.

>Subject: Re: Zzz Scientific review of American Medicine
>From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth [email protected]
>Date: 11/3/2003 12:52 PM Pacific Standard Time
>Message-id: <[email protected]>

>I would submit that statistics will show that the majority of people who die in the US have been
>treated by a doctor.

so???? your point being that if one suffers a heart attack or has breast cancer ....IF they die it
is due to seeing a doctor??

yikes.... hawki

'tis a reply to the original post. (ie the use of exaggeration to demonstrate absurdity) j

My personal opinion is that I hope doctors are knee-deep around me when I die.

Hawki63 wrote:
>>Subject: Re: Zzz Scientific review of American Medicine From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth
>>[email protected] Date: 11/3/2003 12:52 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
>><[email protected]>
>
>
>>I would submit that statistics will show that the majority of people who die in the US have been
>>treated by a doctor.
>
>
> so???? your point being that if one suffers a heart attack or has breast cancer ....IF they die it
> is due to seeing a doctor??
>
> yikes.... hawki

In article <[email protected]>,
Hawki63 <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Subject: Re: Zzz Scientific review of American Medicine From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth
>><[email protected]>
>
>>I would submit that statistics will show that the majority of people who die in the US have been
>>treated by a doctor.
>
>so???? your point being that if one suffers a heart attack or has breast cancer ....IF they die it
>is due to seeing a doctor??

I think "say not" was being sarcastic, hawki.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In <[email protected]>, Hawki63 wrote:

>><[email protected]>
>
>>treated by a doctor.
>
> so???? your point being that if one suffers a heart attack or has breast cancer ....IF they die it
> is due to seeing a doctor??

No, it's all due to DHMO.

--
| "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a | completely unintentional side
| effect. " -- Linus Torvalds |
+--------------- D. C. Sessions <[email protected]> ----------+