beach cruisers in the uk!

poffers

May 13, 2013
I know it sounds like a cruel joke considering the sunshine style against the grey drizzly uk weather but... I have one and it's wonderful!!! If you have never tried one.... I suggest you do!!

my kokkedal beach cruiser !

Cool that you enjoy it. Doesn't matter if the sky is cloudy and grey as smoke or sunshine clear. As long as you have a blast, it's all that matters. Maybe you can gang up with people in UK that share your enthusiasm

I can't see the image, sorry. But speaking of cloudy and grey skies, it is what we like in here. Right now it is summer and a sizzling summer considering that we are experiencing a drought. Everyone is complaining of the heat and riders are definitely discouraged particularly those commuting to work. When the sky becomes cloudy, cyclists here enjoy riding and they truly love to miss the sun.

Doesn't matter about the weather now.

UK here too, midlands, the weather is getting really hot and sunny recently aint it?

Too hot for me, but still riding when it's hot and sunny is amazing, that's all that matters, the feeling you get :)