Best Looking Female Cyclist?

For all you wankersout there(Thanks FredC, btw, that's including YOU) ...DAMN! Check the seatpost! Is that why's she smiling?

GutterBrain

Induray said:
Check the seatpost! Is that why's she smiling?
:D It must be one of those new "anatomical" seatposts: fits nicely into your "cutout", no saddle required.

UUh!UUh Here's another. She says she used to ride bike as a kid. That makes her a cyclist right?:D

Hehehe..Not quite as fit as previous, but she will do.Think she can cook?
Induray said:
UUh!UUh Here's another. She says she used to ride bike as a kid. That makes her a cyclist right?:D

Billsworld said:
Nuthin like tiny rock hard, athletic female.Agreed?,
Yep.

This one is an 80's actress, but she's on a bike, so it's good 'nuf.

Dont recognize her, but I prefer the gap girl better.. I wouldnt mind seeing her goung down a bumpy road though....20 years ago, haha
Wurm said:
Yep.

This one is an 80's actress, but she's on a bike, so it's good 'nuf.

Billsworld said:
Dont recognize her, but I prefer the gap girl better.. I wouldnt mind seeing her goung down a bumpy road though....20 years ago, haha
It's Markie Post, who played on "Night Court", remember? I used to think she was hot.

I'm sorry haven't been in here for ages. I just checked out this thread and was amazed at the different topics and pictures and how many pages it went for.
Thanks for all the pictures and websites.

Wurm said:
Nice bod, but the face could use an upgrade. Meh, nothing a potato sack wouldn't cure. :D
there is a saying,

"who looks at the mantlepeice when you are stoking the fire?"...

MountainPro said:
there is a saying,

There's an answer:

"really tall people with long arms and misdirected vision"

;)

MountainPro said:
there is a saying,

I like it ...But reality is that after the fire is stoked and a guy sits back in his easy chair to enjoy a smoke and the fire, the mantlepiece is in his direct line of sight ......