How can i choose a best bike?

zobaidul karim

Jul 22, 2013
Biking is my favorite hobby. I need a best bike for me. Can anyone help me to choose a best bike ? If anyone have bike related suggestion, you can give instruction to choose a bike.

Decide what type of bike riding you want to do and go visit a local bike shop and let them discuss options. Without knowing a lot more it is really hard to suggest anything. Road bike? Mountain bike? Trail riding? $500 budget? $5000 budget?

Fine, Which brand you like? PINARELLO, BMC, SPECIALIZED VENGE?
I think BMC SLR01(Yellow) is perfect !
My skype is: data.liu
And I have a carbon bike factory in China.

Sandy New said:
BMC SLR01 frame, if you like,  620$, free shipping.
You're a liar, Sandy New. That's a fake BMC frame, you thieving turd. You don't make anything. You copy **** because you don't have the skills or the brains to come up with your own ideas. Laziness and greed are your masters, turd.

Sandy New said:
Fine, Which brand you like? PINARELLO, BMC, SPECIALIZED VENGE? I think BMC SLR01(Yellow) is perfect ! My skype is: data.liu And I have a carbon bike factory in China.
Hey, turd. You don't make any of those bikes. You might make fakes, but you don't make anything of your own. You only make what you can copy and steal.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Hey, turd. You don't make any of those bikes. You might make fakes, but you don't make anything of your own. You only make what you can copy and steal.
Hallo, dear Hypocrite

Have I said I sell them?

Go Away Hypocrite.

I am not sell the BMC, I just say I bought one from Thailand, 620$ .
I know it is copy, but I find it is really a perfect copy.
If someone like, can buy from Thailand too.
So, go away THE Hypocrite.

Sandy New said:
I am not sell the BMC, I just say I bought one from Thailand, 620$ . I know it is copy, but I find it is really a perfect copy. If someone like, can buy from Thailand too. So, go away THE Hypocrite.
No, you didn't say that at all. No where in your posts did you say you bought that frame. Shortly after your post in which you claim you have a "carbon bike factory", you said, "BMC SLR01 frame, if you like, 620$, free shipping." Why aren't you spamming us with pictures of the "raw carbon frame" that you sell. After all, you are the one that said, "I sell raw carbon frame only." Yet you keep showing us bikes from companies not yours.

I have always preferred a road bike. I purchased a Btwin FC 5 Road bike from PlayGroundOnline website 6 months back and believe me its still going very strong. Maybe you should have a look at their site since they have a good collection of different cycles. Cheers