IS MISSILE Good?

sdcyxx

Jul 12, 2013
I want to buy a bicycle. Does anybody know MISSILE? How are their products? I need your help!!

Just another generic Chinese bike. May be worth a couple of hundred dollars to take a chance, but you really have no idea what the quality or performance of the bike will be, and if something is not quite right, you have no support. Your better off visiting a good LBS and let them fit you to a good, solid low cost bike.

Originally Posted by Mr645 .

Just another generic Chinese bike. May be worth a couple of hundred dollars to take a chance, but you really have no idea what the quality or performance of the bike will be, and if something is not quite right, you have no support. Your better off visiting a good LBS and let them fit you to a good, solid low cost bike.
How about the price? Is it appropriate?

You should post their specs and price, they look like pretty basic bikes though. If the price is right, i'm sure they 'could' be good value.

Originally Posted by ambal .

You should post their specs and price, they look like pretty basic bikes though. If the price is right, i'm sure they 'could' be good value.
The first one is R2400 ALPHA
Vehicle configuration: MISSILE ALPHA R2400 Steel Road Frame
MISSILE ALPHA R2400 Steel Road Front Fork
SHIMANO CLARIS 2400 2[FONT=宋体]×[/FONT]8 16-Speed Kit
SHIMANO CLARIS 2400 Road Brake System
MISSILE Road Wheel Sets
KENDA Road Tires
Coating color: Black-White, Black- Green, Yellow, White, Red

The second one is T200
V-Brake Vehicle configuration: MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Road Frame
MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Front Fork
SHIMANO ALTUS M310 3[FONT=宋体]×[/FONT]8 24-Speed Kit
MISSILE V-Brake System
MISSILE Flat Bar Road Wheel Sets
Disc-Brake Vehicle configuration: MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Road Frame
MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Front Fork
SHIMANO ACERA M390 3[FONT=宋体]×[/FONT]9 27-Speed Kit
BENGAL Linear Disc-Brake System
MISSILE Flat Bar Road Wheel Sets
Flat Bar Road Bicycle Frame parameters: Material: AL 6061 T4 T6
Seat Post Clamp Size: 31.8mm
Seat Post Size: 27.2mm
Head Parts Size: 34mm(1-1/8[FONT=宋体]″[/FONT])
Coating Color: Yellow, Black, Green, Red
I don't know their price. According to the configuration, how much do you think is proper?