Saddles with money back guarantee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nick Burns

I am looking for a new saddle and it is difficult when you can't try one. Are there any
manufacturers or resellers that offer a satisfaction guarantee? I can't ever decide until I do at
least one (preferably more) long rides. I am tired of buying saddles that I end up giving away to
poor cyclist friends.

Nick Burns wrote:

>I am looking for a new saddle and it is difficult when you can't try one. Are there any
>manufacturers or resellers that offer a satisfaction guarantee? I can't ever decide until I do at
>least one (preferably more) long rides. I am tired of buying saddles that I end up giving away to
>poor cyclist friends.
>
>
>
>
If you have a good relationship with the local LBS they will usually let you try out a saddle for a
few rides then return it if it's still in perfect shape.

www.koobi.com

30 day money back guarantee.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:06:31 +0000, Nick Burns wrote:

> I am looking for a new saddle and it is difficult when you can't try one. Are there any
> manufacturers or resellers that offer a satisfaction guarantee? I can't ever decide until I do at
> least one (preferably more) long rides. I am tired of buying saddles that I end up giving away to
> poor cyclist friends.

I loved my Koobi PRS saddle when I got it back in January. But now it's falling apart -- after only
six months. I ride alot, but this is pretty poor.

FYI, Bob C. "swamprun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> www.koobi.com
>
> 30 day money back guarantee.
>
>
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:06:31 +0000, Nick Burns wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a new saddle and it is difficult when you can't try
one.
> > Are there any manufacturers or resellers that offer a satisfaction guarantee? I can't ever
> > decide until I do at least one (preferably more) long rides. I am tired of buying saddles that I
> > end up giving away to
poor
> > cyclist friends.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Nick Burns wrote:
>
> >I am looking for a new saddle and it is difficult when you can't try one. Are there any
> >manufacturers or resellers that offer a satisfaction guarantee? I can't ever decide until I do at
> >least one (preferably more) long rides. I am tired of buying saddles that I end up giving away to
> >poor cyclist friends.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> If you have a good relationship with the local LBS they will usually let you try out a saddle for
> a few rides then return it if it's still in perfect shape.
>
>

If you live near a Performance Bike Shop like I do, they will let you do this. It took several trips
back and forth until we found one my wife was comfortable on.

--

Remove NOT from email address to reply. AntiSpam in action.

Wallingford sells Brooks saddles with a 6 month guarantee. Nice folks to deal with --Roy Zipris

Wallingford sells Brooks saddles with a 6 month guarantee. Nice folks to deal with --Roy Zipris

Nick Burns wrote:
> I am looking for a new saddle and it is difficult when you can't try one. Are there any
> manufacturers or resellers that offer a satisfaction guarantee? I can't ever decide until I do at
> least one (preferably more) long rides. I am tired of buying saddles that I end up giving away to
> poor cyclist friends.

Terry (www.terrybicycles.com) used to offer this in their print catalogs; I didn't see it in a quick
glance at their web page.

The LBS route is worth trying.

Mark Janeba

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> poor cyclist friends.

Avocet has a 30-day money back guarantee:

http://www.avocet.com/saddlepages/saddles.html

Status
Not open for further replies.