Simmons claims having sexual encounters with 4,600 women (aka: Whoo-HAAW!!)

i remember watching an interview with Ozzy in the early 90s. he says when Sabbath toured the USA with Kiss in the early 70s, they all shared a dressing room. Before and after the concert there was literally a queue of young women outside thier room. When Ozzy pushed past them and went in, there was Gene Simmons on the sofa with at least 6 at a time.

Ozzy commented that he was pleased to see the queue of girls then was diasppointed when he realised that none were here to see him.

30 odd years on and 4,600 women altogether, seems a lot but i bet it wouldnt be too much of an exaggeration.

So who kept count? I certainly never did and the trick is to remember all their names.
I was never any good at that either.

jhuskey said:
So who kept count? I certainly never did and the trick is to remember all their names.
I was never any good at that either.
paul stanley was always in the background with a notepad and a pencil...

and he got all their names..

blonde girl 1, blonde girl 2, brunette girl 7, etc...

MountainPro said:
paul stanley was always in the background with a notepad and a pencil...

and he got all their names..

blonde girl 1, blonde girl 2, brunette girl 7, etc...

I should have kept a closer count, but I never did have an entourage and really didn'twant want under those circumstances.

I remember reading about the US basketball player - I think it was Wilt Chamberlain - who said he slept with over 10,000 women.

Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones was another who catalogued the names of over 1,000 women who he was with.

So, does sleeping with that many women make you more of a man or less of a man? I sleep with the woman I love and for me, that's all I need . As soon as I found her I didn't need any more. My count will always be 1.

Synper : I suppose these "stars" see the availability of women as a perk to their status as "stars".

Of course it doesn't make them any more of a man because they have slept with more women than you or I.
Being a man ain't down to how many women you've slept with, I think.

MountainPro said:
eh,
MORE of a man ofcourse
what planet are you on?
It's our biological imperative,the more women you have sex with,the greater your chances of passing on your genes.
Until you get caught at it.
:D

MountainPro said:
i remember watching an interview with Ozzy in the early 90s. he says when Sabbath toured the USA with Kiss in the early 70s, they all shared a dressing room. Before and after the concert there was literally a queue of young women outside thier room. When Ozzy pushed past them and went in, there was Gene Simmons on the sofa with at least 6 at a time.

Ozzy commented that he was pleased to see the queue of girls then was diasppointed when he realised that none were here to see him.

30 odd years on and 4,600 women altogether, seems a lot but i bet it wouldnt be too much of an exaggeration.
The mind boggles.What do you do with
six girls at a time? :confused:

you dont do anything with them, its them that do it to you..

your job is to sit back and let them get on with whatever it is that young women do best..

stevebaby said:
The mind boggles.What do you do with
six girls at a time? :confused:

okay, i just emailed Gene Simmons,

he says that 3 girls are on you lap....doing 'stuff'

one is giving you a shoulder massage, one a foot rub and the 6th is pouring your a pint of cold beer.

MountainPro said:

one is giving you a shoulder massage, one a foot rub and the 6th is pouring your a pint of cold beer.

All 6 naked ,of course.

MountainPro said:

If Carrera were there he could perform a few of his boring card tricks….:D

Being a child of the 70's, I was/am a big Kiss fan. As Lim said, it must be the "Rock Star" status, as with the athletes mentioned here also (Wilt). I guess that's why Gene is in his Late 50's and still not married. No one would want to settle down with a doormat. If it floats his boat, good for him (I guess).