The Thread about Nothing....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Haven't seen a match that close since the 53 handover between Hamptorockshire and Wilmington. Probably the greatest left over on a 2 for 3 wides with a mid hoop singe, and that treelon was amazing, Moronie really saved it going to the board, then fringed the ring on a right swing... Absolutely stunning match over the hips if you ask me, we won't see another match like that for another 80 years I'd say...!!!"

I assume you all already follow along with Beau. On the off chance you dont, you should. He's a good man. I can relate to a lot of this vid - plenty of truth bombs. Our second was a non sleeping tyrant and its def tough going for anyone taking on two under two. I never did make it to Derby in Tassie for the trails. Next life perhaps.

FYI his paddle from gippsland to melbourne is well worth a watch and the lolz.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well done India getting to the moon.

No truth to the rumour they‘ll soon be opening a call centre and some 7-Elevens.

If you are referring to the shooting down of civilian aircraft, one or the combatants has a decade or so of form in that regard, but I suppose that’s easy to forget when cheap shots are all that seems to matter.

If you are referring to the shooting down of civilian aircraft, one or the combatants has a decade or so of form in that regard, but I suppose that’s easy to forget when cheap shots are all that seems to matter.

I always try to hope for the best for humanity but the weight of evidence pointing to the contrary just keeps dragging me back down the more pragmatic view that there are far more retards in the world than people who can actually think for themselves. Yay humanity.

I always try to hope for the best for humanity but the weight of evidence pointing to the contrary just keeps dragging me back down the more pragmatic view that there are far more retards in the world than people who can actually think for themselves. Yay humanity.
True. Fancy thinking that spreading oil in front of a Vuelta stage was a viable form of protest…

One of the few moments of gold from Gerro. Unfortunately he lacks commentary talent,
Bridie is much better, albeit with fewer insights as to actual racing stuff.

Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness have separated.

Jackman finally going beardless?

Also, creepy unfunny weirdo **** Russell Brand proves to be a creepy unfunny weirdo ****. I vaguely recall us calling him out 15 years ago. TANstrodamus.

For more celebrity gossip, don't ask me because I have no idea who most of these ****s are.

Just in case you all missed it.

6E4A5CC8-6783-4C76-801F-3CCC213D2D76.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: steve
Gaza Strip is an ace name for a titty bar.

You could even put in peep show booths and call them "Best ****".

• Haha
Reactions: paulambry