Chiba

Mfgp

Guest
Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and they
seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have opinions?
I'm more looking for input on durability as the last pair of
gloves I bought (Fox) started falling apart within weeks of
purchase. They feel excellent.

TIA

mfgp

"mfgp" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and they
> seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have opinions?
> I'm more looking for input on durability as the last pair
> of gloves I bought (Fox) started falling apart within
> weeks of purchase. They feel excellent.
>
> TIA
>
> mfgp

Best pair of gloves I ever bought. I bought them four years
ago and still wear them several times a week. Wash them
after every ride and use the "other" pair for the next ride.

Bert

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:06:48 -0600, "mfgp" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Chiba Gloves.

We sell the entire range of them at the LBS I work at. We
brought them in at the request of a good customer. I own one
pair, a two year old set of winter gloves. Mine have been
good, and I don't see them coming back. Some customers have
made repeat purchases of them. I would buy more of them for
personal use.

We also sell Fox, Pearl Izumi, and some oddballs. I'm not
crazy about Fox quality, it seems to vary at times.

Barry

"mfgp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and they
> seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have opinions?
> I'm more looking for input on durability as the last pair
> of gloves I bought (Fox) started falling apart within
> weeks of purchase. They feel excellent.
>
> TIA
>
> mfgp

I've had a pair of their waterproof gloves for over a year
now, seem pretty good although they're double lined so have
a tendancy to slip about a bit when riding. Keep your hands
amazingly warm and dry though.

Steve.

"Bert L.am" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "mfgp" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
> > Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and
> > they seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have
> > opinions? I'm more looking for
input
> > on durability as the last pair of gloves I bought (Fox)
> > started falling apart within weeks of purchase. They
> > feel excellent.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > mfgp
> >

> Best pair of gloves I ever bought. I bought them four
> years ago and still wear them several times a week. Wash
> them after every ride

Obsessive-compulsive?

Greg

mfgp wrote:
> Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and they
> seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have opinions?
> I'm more looking for input on durability as the last pair
> of gloves I bought (Fox) started falling apart within
> weeks of purchase. They feel excellent.
>
> TIA
>
> mfgp

Don't know about the gloves, but the title of this post
keeps making me sing that old Ton Loc song Cheeba Cheeba
to myself.

Matt (Cheeba Cheeeeeeba!)

Thanks for the input folks. Looks like they are as good
as they look. I'll be picking up a pair for this
weekend's riding.

mfgp

mfgp wrote:

> Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and they
> seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have opinions?
> I'm more looking for input on durability as the last pair
> of gloves I bought (Fox) started falling apart within
> weeks of purchase. They feel excellent.

Best gloves I've owned EVER were Specialized Body Geometry
And I've destroyed MANY gloves in the quest for the
perfect glove

John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

"mfgp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chiba Gloves. My LBS just started stocking these and they
> seem pretty awesome. Anyone own a pair and have opinions?
> I'm more looking for input on durability as the last pair
> of gloves I bought (Fox) started falling apart within
> weeks of purchase. They feel excellent.

Late to the table with this, but WTF - I like the fit and
feel of the three pairs I've owned very much. However, they
all very quickly fell apart at the stitching and needed
repair. I gave up on them in the end. HTH.

Shaun aRe