It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

Tam

On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
> It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
> the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
>
> *sings (badly)*
>
> Happy birthday to you
> Happy birthday to you
> Happy birthday Absent Husband
> Happy birthday to you!

Why was he born so beautiful...

*ahem*

Okay, then:

Twenty-one today,
Twenty-one today ...

why is everybody looking at me like that?

On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
> On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
>> It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
>> the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
>>
>> *sings (badly)*
>>
>> Happy birthday to you
>> Happy birthday to you
>> Happy birthday Absent Husband
>> Happy birthday to you!

What she said!

> Why was he born so beautiful...
>
> *ahem*
>
> Okay, then:
>
> Twenty-one today,
> Twenty-one today ...
>
> why is everybody looking at me like that?

Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.

We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
what we were doing

"TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
>> On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
>>> the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
>>>
>>> *sings (badly)*
>>>
>>> Happy birthday to you
>>> Happy birthday to you
>>> Happy birthday Absent Husband
>>> Happy birthday to you!

> What she said!
>
>> Why was he born so beautiful...
>>
>> *ahem*
>>
>> Okay, then:
>>
>> Twenty-one today,
>> Twenty-one today ...
>>
>> why is everybody looking at me like that?

> Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.
>
> --
> TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors/
> We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
> what we were doing

Isn't it traditional for all birthday related songs to be sung in all keys
simultaneously, regardless of the number of singers. I believe this is
commonly known as the key of ******* minor.

In article <[email protected]>, Resound
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
> > was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

> > What she said!
> >
> >> Why was he born so beautiful...
> >>
> >> *ahem*
> >>
> >> Okay, then:
> >>
> >> Twenty-one today,
> >> Twenty-one today ...
> >>
> >> why is everybody looking at me like that?

> > Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.
> >
> > --
> > TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors/
> > We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
> > what we were doing

> Isn't it traditional for all birthday related songs to be sung in all keys
> simultaneously, regardless of the number of singers. I believe this is
> commonly known as the key of ******* minor.

That's cetainly how I sing. Natal felicitations, my dear old thing.

--
Sara

iChat: sarakirk (AIM)
So, what are you going to do? Sucker me to death?

JH wrote:

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
> > the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
> >
> > *sings (badly)*
> >
> > Happy birthday to you
> > Happy birthday to you
> > Happy birthday Absent Husband
> > Happy birthday to you!
> >
> > Tam

> Happy Birthday AH!
>
> perhaps you could add the long knicks mentioned in the other post to the
> wish list.
>
> See you next BLART, (in long everthing).
>
> jh

pffft, it ain't that cold!

Tam